Collecting OG holder, new to public community..5000+ card collection, starting to brainstorm about PSA…

checkdmser

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys,

Been collecting the cards since 1996.. Pretty introvert for the Pokemon topic as many of my friends was stealing cards during years, so I eventually started to protect it and keep in secret. I basically understood that me getting older and would be great to start some movements with my collection. I am thinking about creating IG for the cards and also to start PSA most rares I own.

Dropping few photos from my collection, some very OGs and a bit more starting 2015+..

If you could advice of what I should do to move forward with some Pokemon activities, would appreciate ?

P.s. I believe that a very tiny amount of cards can be fakes, but not the rarest ones as I was extremely picky and critical looking for them.

Please pick the ones which definitely worth PSA if you have time. And yea, I can’t upload the whole collection just with one go. Each slot of album contains the whole selection of cards, I am too lazy for repacking them for today. Maybe in some time when updating post… but anyway that’s just a peanuts from the whole thing ?

Kept one photo. Will update in some time with more.

Best
A

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Blastoise, Venusaur, Suicune Feraligatr and Charizard are clearly fakes (Incorrect foils, fonts + BS Blastoise and Venusaur english 1st edition always are shadowless). The rest also look fake, but I need better photos.

Last edited:
Back