Pokemon Official Coolest & Favorite Pokemon Thread

Coolest: That's a tough one. I'd say Arceus, as the backstory and event with Arceus is just incredible. Game Freak did a wonderful job with this Pokemon.
Favorite: Blastoise, definitely. I still have my original starter from my first ever Pokemon game (Leaf Green).

Oh, gosh......I had no clue this existed. Thanks Chariblaze for informing me :D
1: Dialga
2: Arceus
3: Reshiram

Lucario and Mew are two of my favorites.

Needless to say, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew is one of my favorite movies.

I'll get back to ya once I play the new games. XD

Charizard is my favorite pokemon, he's the best ever!!! Such a badass

Umbreon,Espeon,Emboar,Samurott,and Lucario. Umbreon and Espeon were my first pokemon (Colosseum).Emboar and Samurott are my favorite starters,and Lucario,I just think he's cool.

im gonna have to change mine...i have now seen the power and destructive power of dunsparce...goodbye tyranitar and hello dunsparce.

Hmm, my favorite in the starter group would be Blaziken (Yeah, I know it's overrated, oh well.)

As for the others, it's pretty hard to tell, as I like almost all of them in some way. (Except for you Muk.) Though if I HAD to decide on one, I guess it would be Tropius. He's a dinosaur with leaf wings and bananas, what's not to like?

Snorunt RULES!!! ('cause I say so).
No, but seriously for some reason I really like Munchlax, Snorunt, and Snivy.
I have a level 70 Snorunt and Munchlax, both of them hold the everstone.

Tyranitar <3

Slowly but surely I'm growing very fond of Scolipede. Lillipup/Yorterri is adorable too, but that would be my weakness for Yorkshire's kicking in.

Actually now that I've played the game, I really like Vanilluxe.
Before that I thought I was just stupid.

Every time I play through a game of Pokemon, I must have a Ninetales. Ninetales is pretty awesome. I mean...c'mon...nine tails!
Same goes with Raichu. For cool I'd have to say scyther or scizor.

these arent my favorite for any particular reason i just really like most of them
Raichu (not neccesarily my favorite of all time)
Ampharos
Articuno
jolteon
vaporeon
mew
pikachu
raikou
Blastoise
magikarp
Snorlax
flygon
yanmega