2. Infernape
3. Torterra

GENERATION V:
1. Samurott
2. Serperior
3. Emboar

You can see that I really like the Water-type ones best :p

RE: The Final Week

hey it looks like a stuck up rich person...as a pokemon. its impatient (due to its movment in battle...love how it taps its foot lol) and it always has its nose up to you...also...im not creative lol

May I ask what that is?

this
tumblr_lhb7w4SdBe1qbqx1ho1_500.jpg

XieRH said:
Im amazed how time is flying, honestly. I'm following the BW countdown on tumblr and with each update I still can't believe it was just not that long ago we first saw Zorua just over a year ago

I'm just coming to the realization myself –– considering at least in the West we're still in the 4th Generation though, can you believe Munchlax has been a "current" Pokémon for just about seven years??? That's about half of many people's entire lives here on PokéBeach! Wow, retrospect is really something amazing, even if time does fly :)

When I first saw the starters,I thought they were fake.They looked so bad,but now they all look normal.The evolutions look AMAZING!I love the evolutions. I'm going to choose Pokabu (I don't like the name Tepig)because of Emboar. When I saw Emboar, I was amazed!He has great moves,and I think he looks cool. Oshawott is OKAY,he'd be my second choice.Snivy I DO NOT LIKE HIM!He has bad moves,and I just not a pure Grass type user.I'm really excited about Black and White! I can't wait! I'm getting White.

When Tepig, Snivy and Oshawott were first revealed, I thought Oshawott was derpy, Tepig was ok and Snivy was awesome. Compared to now, I guess Oshawott has grown on me loads.

For the evolutions, I was annoyed that Emboar was yet another Fire/Fighting type, especially because I thought it would end up a Fire/Ground type. However I actually quite like Emboar's design, but not really on Pignite. (I'm just glad Pignite was used; it is too good a name to pass up).
I thought Serperior would have arms and legs, but this design was cool as well. I'm quite annoyed that it has a less-than-respectable moveset. As for Servine-well, move over Arcanine, I have a new favorite Pokemon! Yeah, I really like Servine's design.
I like all members of the Oshawott line, but not really the fact that there is hardly any resemblance between Dewott and Samurott. I'm also ticked off they weren't Fighting, and that type went to Emboar.

Overall, I say 4/5 for the starters. Another Fire/Fighting and the fact Samurott hardly has any resemblance to it's pre-evolutions just didn't do it for me.

I still think oshawott looks derpy :p

Well it looks exactly the same as it did months ago didn't it?

Gen1
1-Blastoise
2-Venusaur
3-Charizard

Gen2
1-Feraligatr
2-Typhlosion
3-Meganium

Gen3
1-Swampert
2-Sceptile
3-Blaziken

Gen4
1-Empoleon
2-Infernape
3-Torterra

Gen5
1-Samurott
2-Serperior
3-Emboar

^:O I AM JEALOUS!!!! it looks like costco but i was just there yesterday....

At last, the final week. This generation is my second favorite upon first glance, right behind Hoenn. I've got some stuf to talk about.

The Region name. I personally think the Japanese one is more joke worthy(You got an issue with Isshu?), but I like Unova better. Besides, there obviously can't be an English region name without an O in it.

The designs. Really unique, really amazing. Especially Kyurem. The only problem is there really Digimony.

The Pokemon names. They're a bit simple, but they're really good. Except for Rufflet. I think it should have been Freyass.

Overall, 4.5/5. Can't wait to get my copy of Black.

My ranking of the starters:

Gen. 1
1. Blastoise
2. Venusaur
3. Charizard
4. Pikachu

Gen. 2
1. Meganium
2. Feraligtr
3. Typhlosion

Gen. 3
1. Blaziken
2. Swampert
3. Sceptile

Gen. 4
1. Empoleon
2. Torterra
3. Infernape

Gen. 5
1. Samurott
2. Emboar
3. Serperior

I really dislike grass starters. Yet, some of my favorite Pokemon are grass types.

Gen. 1
1.Venusaur
2.Charizard
3.Blastoise
4. Pikachu

Gen. 2
1. Feraligatr
2. Meganium
3. Typhlosion

Gen. 3
1.Swampert
2.Blaziken
3. Sceptile

Gen. 4
1. Empoleon
2. Torterra
3. Infernape

Gen. 5
1. Samurott
2. Serperior
3. Emboar

Gen 1
1. Charizard
2. Blastiose
3. Venusaur
Gen 2
1.Typhlosion
2. Meganium & Feraligatr
Gen 3
1. Blaziken
2. Swampert & Sceptyle
Gen 4
1. Infernape
2. Empoleon
3. Torterra
Gen 5
1. Enbuoh
2. Serperior
3. Samurott
I like gen 5's starters the least, and gen 3's the most

Anyone any idea how early I can expect my pre-ordered Black, if at all early? Mine's off Amazon, I'm in the UK... Any experience of times like this anyone?

I'm really Geared up for release day. Before the apprehension died down somewhat and got a bit Tepig, but it's certainly not just Emboars now! I'm certain that this generation can prove itself Serperior to others!

Haha everyone STOLE my ranking format =]
Hopefully question 2 will be up soon!

Okay my likes, dislikes, and curshed hopes for this generations starters.
Tepig line- Dislike: Typing. Way to go, Game Freak. You say you want to give players a fresh start and then make the third Fire/Fighting in a row.
Like: Emboar looks pretty okay, has a nice name, and has decent stats and movepool
Crushed hope: I'd expected him to be a different type. Maybe Fire/Dark or Fire/Ground.
Snivy line-Dislike: Final evo's horrible stats. Lame names.
like: great designs.
Crushed hope: didn't turn out to be a Grass/Dragon or Grass/Flying or Grass/Poison serpent dragon or at least Grass/Poison.
Oshawot line: dislike: the name Oshawott and his derpy clown nose. Samurott's horrible speed.
Like: love Samurott's design and has decent attacking stats and movepool.
Crushed hope: wasn't Water/Fighting.

Ranking of the starters here I go

1st Gen:
1.Charizard
2.Blastiose
3.Venasaur

2nd Gen:
1.Typhlosion
2.Feraligator
3.Meganium

3rd Gen
1.Swampert
2.Blaziken
3.Sceptile

4th Gen
1.Infernape
2.Empoleon
3.Torterra

5th Gen
1. Samurott
2. Serperior
3. Emboar

Everyone, there are only 6 more days until Pokemon Black and White are released. Here is Day 6's question:

What do you think of Unova being based off of Manhattan, New York?

Here is my personal answer. I encourage you all to leave your own!

Alright, in case some of you didn't know, Unova IS based on Manhattan. Look at a map or picture of Manhattan and Unova... it's pretty obvious.

With this move by Game Freak, I am both very excited and a little disappointed. I'm disappointed for the sole fact that they had to move off of the Japan map. I did see a couple more potential areas of Japan that would make good regions, but I guess they didn't think so. Honestly, it's nothing to complain about, and by no means am I complaining, I'm just going to miss the Japanese land. :'(

Why am I excited? This should be obvious. Game Freak used a small section of New York. The possibilities are literally ENDLESS in the United States. Will we see a second region based again off New York neighboring Unova? What about New Jersey? Seriously, the possibilities for the regions to come are completely endless using the United States as their mainland. I truly think this was a great move and I'm very happy to see that Game Freak can give us the same general feel of every Pokemon game we know and love, yet continue to expand the series (literally) to new places. GREAT move, Game Freak!

That was my opinion, and I welcome all of you to share yours. :)

i like the idea of new york as the region. although the japan ones were better (the first time i saw the Unova map i was like what...this is weird). unova looks kind of weird. its ok though. maybe next will be like california lol...or canada

Back