• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Oddly effective deck full of scrubs (mew UNB, persian UNB, Espurr UNB, Phione CEC)

rewster1

Aspiring Trainer
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 19

* 4 Meowth UNB 147
* 3 Persian UNB 148
* 4 Espurr UNB 79
* 4 Mew PR-SM 215
* 4 Phione CEC 57

##Trainer Cards - 37

* 4 Professor Elm's Lecture LOT 188
* 4 Spell Tag LOT 190
* 4 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
* 3 Shrine of Punishment CES 143
* 4 Tate & Liza CES 148
* 2 Professor Oak's Setup CEC 201
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 4 Giant Bomb UNM 196
* 4 Guzma & Hala CEC 193
* 4 Lana's Fishing Rod CEC 195

##Energy - 4

* 4 Recycle Energy UNM 212

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

This one took me by surprise when I actually tried it out and went on a streak. The basic idea is to set up Persian, put tags on mews and almost immediately get 8 or 9 counters on a benched GX to set up an espurr KO.

Or, if it's a really big hitter or a psychic attacker, put a bomb on and dare them to hit into it. This is the sauce of the deck, letting you pressure psychic malamar which would otherwise be a tough matchup.

Phione forces the active to the bench which is great synergy for espurr and also helps play around Mallow and Lana, forcing your opponent to have both switch and m&l in hand to heal the more damaged target.

Because of spread damage you just naturally have a decent matchup against other one prizers including stall/control, and because you can play around m&l you have a cake walk against most tag teams though I expect ADP could be tough.

Weaknesses are probably the usual for Tina tags: espy deo and labs.

This has been super fun to play so far, so definitely give it a try and let me know what you think.

rewster1

Aspiring Trainer
So far I've only faced one, but I won because mallow and lana works in the wrong direction, and they would need switch. If they did switch to prepare for a mallow and lana next turn, I played phione. I'll let you know how future matchups go... I'm sure there will be some that aren't winnable, probably eggrow at least.

rewster1

Aspiring Trainer
Guzma and hala seems like a perfect fit here, but I keep feeling like it costs too much and you can end up with a tiny hand. Rather than giratina I'm considering Roxie and weezing, to both grow the hand and drop a few extra damage counters. Also I think Rosa should be in, along with a few fire energy to search out with Rosa but also opponent's viridian and hearth.