Wi-Fi Trades OBLIVIA ATTACK DEOXYS wanted

DJHomeless8

Darkrai's Advocate
Looking for:

Oblivia Deoxys Attack mode (knows Meteor Mash)

For trade:

shiny Golem
Diamond exclusives
all starters
stuff you probs don't care about

Last edited:

Slothifer

Aspiring Trainer
I got Pokemons for sale at 1.00 a piece! Doesn't matter what Pokemon and I have all them and then plus some? Are you interested? They also come with any items of your choosing!

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Plus them? Didn’t you know selling Missing No. is a Class 1 Criminal Feliny carrying the death penalty in most if not all of the Pokémon world’s regions? The risk of breaking the known universe is simply incredible and mind-bogglingly inconceivable! ;)
Jokes aside, I’m guessing “and then some” refers to missing no. and other glitch Pokémon.

Slothifer

Aspiring Trainer
I got one for you!

I also have a lot of Pokemon for sale to at 50 cents a piece and they are all legal shiny Pokemon! Will not sell anything that is illegal! I got all even Pokemons too!

The dada zarude will be free for the first one! So hit me up!

Slothifer

Aspiring Trainer
Plus them? Didn’t you know selling Missing No. is a Class 1 Criminal Feliny carrying the death penalty in most if not all of the Pokémon world’s regions? The risk of breaking the known universe is simply incredible and mind-bogglingly inconceivable! ;)
Jokes aside, I’m guessing “and then some” refers to missing no. and other glitch Pokémon.
Lol. Had to correct reply. Also, yes. I do have those as well. If you're interested in sales then let me know and hit me up in my inbox. I gotchu on whatever Pokemon you need :)

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Thanks, but I think I’ll pass on the Missing No. I’d rather not risk a rerun of Jurassic World (with a viral, reality-warping pseudo-mon in the place of the Indominius Rex). $0.50 a shiny Pokémon sounds spectacular, however! I’ll be sure to consider it.

Slothifer

Aspiring Trainer
Thanks, but I think I’ll pass on the Missing No. I’d rather not risk a rerun of Jurassic World (with a viral, reality-warping pseudo-mon in the place of the Indominius Rex). $0.50 a shiny Pokémon sounds spectacular, however! I’ll be sure to consider it.

Alright, I also got 60 master balls for 5 bucks a lot!

Any item particularly is that much for 60 :)