Finished Oak's Original Pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Oak's Original Pokedex: Create Pokedex Entries!

Whatever you do, don't bring this thing inside. It got loose for a few minutes and in that time it tore up about half of the lab floor. To make things worse, my insurance wouldn't cover it because "I couldn't prove that I hadn't done the damage myself".

RE: Oak's Original Pokedex: Create Pokedex Entries!

Whatever you do, DO NOT MAKE IT ANGRY. Otherwise it will destroy EVERYTHING.

A Pokemon made completely by human coding. I'd have more information about this Pokemon, but it picked up a virus and wiped out some of my hard drive.

A friend of mine from a fledgling game company called "Ubisoft" expressed great interest in this Pokemon for unknown reasons. Said something about "The Last" of something.

I... Think Voltorb is just drunk, or something, because it's just an upside-down Voltorb. Upon asking the creature such questions about its topsy-turvy nature, however, the creature seemed to grow irritated. Now my apartment is in need of large repairs, my neighbors are suing and I think my hair is still on fire. End of entry.

Charmeleon
Tried putting the fire on its tail out with water. Proceeded to wreck my face.

Snorlax
It sleeps. When it is not sleeping, it is daydreaming of sleeping.

Mew
The almighty creator of Pokémon with biblical powers. A 10 year old boy keeps it in his PC

Dragonite
You got mail.

Abra
I tried to run experiments on it to see what type it was. Proceeded to teleport into my car and drive away.

Alakazam
Its intelligence is over 9000.

More coming soon?

[Pikachu]
"Was shocked when I held it, then lost it."

[Pikachu 2]
"Found it, but it apparently wanted the cheese...."

"Do not inflict a burn on this Pokemon unless you are prepared to be harassed by police about proper licensing."

"This Pokemon refused to get on the floor so I may walk it."

"The most terrifying Pokemon in existence. I'm hiding in my closet right now. I think it hears me. ... Help."

Grimer
My assistant touched it to see what substances it was made of. He is now is missing a hand.

Voltorb
Thought it was a Pokeball. Threw it at a shiny Pokémon and it exploded on impact, killing the shiny :(

Dugtrio
It's Diglett, but 3 times the fun. (and 3 times the torture if your Pokémon are weak to it)

Dodrio
Its Doudo, but 3 times the fun.

Wheezing
So, another Pokémon with 3 heads?

Magneton
WHY DOES EVERY POKEMON EVOLVE INTO THE SAME POKEMON WITH 3 HEADS IN THIS PLACE

Moltres

"Upon finding this Pokemon it proceeded to scorch my moutaineering gear and left me stranded in Victory Road."

Articuno

"I found this Pokemon in a freezing cave in the Seafoam Islands. All was fine at first until it froze all my food and had to live off of Magikarp for the rest of the trip." [/i]

Zapdos

"I don't know how this Pokemon can fly without zapping itself out of the sky. It also doesn't like to be poked with a stick, let me just say that rubber gloves do nothing against talons and beaks."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back