TCG Fakes Nyora's Fakes

Nyora

A Cat
After quite a long time of not doing text faking, I've decided to get beck into it! This will have no particular theme and is not a set, I just want to make these because I can! I appreciate most to all commentary and will do requests if you want anything in particular. And please oh please tell me about any errors you spot. I need to know! Also, unless the evolution line has some special thing with the final, there will most likely not be basic forms of evolutions. This is to try and improve my text-faking! :)
Also, most of these, while having SM mechanics and Pokémon, are in the XY era of wording. Just for notice, I like my cards to have some synergy not only amongst other Pokémon but amounts their own attacks/abilities, it's one thing I love to see in lots of cards.

Snorlax HP 150 Colorless
Basic Pokémon

[C][C][C][C] Body Slam 80
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

[C][C][C][C][C] Gigantic Impact 110+
If you have a Mega Evolution Pokémon on your Bench, this attack does 80 more damage.

Weakness: Fighting x2
Resistance: None
Retreat: 4
Sandslash-GX HP 210 Fighting
Stage 1 - Evolves from Sandshrew

[F] Sand Slash 10+
This attack does 10 more damage for each of your [F] Pokémon in play.

[F] Sand Drill 30
This attack does 30 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon with any Energy attached to them. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon)

[F] Terra Force GX 10x
This attack does 10 damage times the number of cards in each player's discard pile. (You can only use 1 GX attack in a game)

Weakness: Grass x2
Resistance: Lightning -20
Retreat: 1
Porygon-Z-GX HP 230 Colorless
Stage 2 - Evolves from Porygon-2

[C] Digital Doom 30
Discard all Special Energy and Tool cards attached to the Defending Pokémon.

[C][C] X-Ray 100
This attacks damage isn't affected by Weakness, Resistance, or any other effects on the Defending Pokémon.

[C][C] Rapid Reboot GX 90
Devolve the Defending Pokémon and shuffle all Evolution cards on it into your opponent's deck. (You can only use 1 GX attack in a game)

When your Pokémon-GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 prize cards.
Xurkitree HP 100 Electric
Basic Pokemon

[L] Electrichain 10+
If you have any [L] Pokémon in play on your Bench, this attack does 40 more damage.

[L][L] Giant Bolt 50
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed. If tails, this attack does 40 more damage.

Resistance: Metal -20
Dunsparce HP 50 Colorless
Basic Pokémon

/Ability/ - Screw Tail
When you play this Pokémon from your hand onto your Bench, you may use this Ability. Discard a Special Energy attached to the defending Pokémon.

[C] Second Bite 10+
This attack does 10 more damage for each damage counter on the defending Pokémon.

The holding and strike throughs are there to tell me where I messed up, so I don't make those mistakes again! Thanks to @VioletValkyrie for being the first to help me with this! :)

Haha, so, about the strikethrough, I primarily just make random fakes now. Not much edits unless I see fit. Might compile a list one day of all these, or even do a set.

Last edited:
[L] Electrichain 10+
If you have any [L] Pokémon in play, this attack does 40 more damage.
For this attack, I'd probably change the text to "any [L] Pokemon on your bench" since Xurkitree would already be your active, and be in play.

/Ability/ - Screw Tail
When you out this Pokémon from your hand onto your Bench, you may use this Ability. Discard a Special Energy attached to the defending Pokémon.
I'd also change this text from "When you out this Pokemon".

I'm not the best at creating text fakes, nor text fakes with proper wording, but this is just what I noticed.
Besides that, these are awesome, keep it up!

These are some really creative cards! Definitely going to learn from how some of those GX attacks worked (especially that Sandslash, because that's cool).

Update #1!

M Charizard-EX HP 200 Fire
Mega Evolution - Evolves from Charizard-EX

Whenever one of your Pokémon becomes a Mega Evolution Pokémon, your turn ends.

[R][R][R][R][R] World Burner 200
Discard any Stadium card in play. Discard an Energy attached to this Pokemon.

Whenever your Pokémon-EX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Water x2
Charizard-EX HP 180 Fire
Basic Pokémon

[R] Power Flare 10
Search your deck for a [R] Energy and attach it to this Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[R][R][R][R] Ascending Fire 180
Search your deck for a Pokémon that Evolves from this Pokémon and put it onto this Pokémon. (This counts as Evolution) If there are no Pokémon in your deck to Evolve from this Pokémon, this attack does nothing.

Whenever your Pokémon-EX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Retreat: 2
Decidueye HP 110 Grass/Psychic
Stage 2 - Evolves from Dartrix

[G] Forest's Arrow
This attack does 50 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. Apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.

[G] Ghoul Shot 60
This attack's damage isn't affected by Weakness, Resistance, or any other effects on the Defending Pokémon.

[G] Cursed Barrage
Put 4 damage counters on your opponent's Pokémon in any way you like.

Weakness: Fire x2
Lucario-GX HP 210 Fighting
Stage 1 - Evolves from Riolu

[F] Reversal 10+
This attack does 10 more damage for each damage counter on this Pokémon.

[F][C] Aura Trickle 10+
This attack does 20 more damage for each Special Energy attached to each Pokémon in play.

[F] Aura Crash-GX 150
This Pokémon does 60 damage to itself. (You can only use 1 GX attack in a game.)

Whenever your Pokémon-GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Psychic x2

I wanted to try this out a lot :/

Beedrill Hp 120 Grass
Stage 2 - Evolves from Kakuna

[G][G] Bee Drill 50x
Flip 5 coins. This attack does 50 damage times the number of heads.

[
G][G] Gigantic Needle Drill 110

Weakness:
Fire x2
Retreat: 0

What do y'all think of it? I'm probably not doing color in my cards from here on out but just wanted to expirement with it. :p

Last edited:
I like the color!

Beedrill Hp 120 Grass
Stage 1 - Evolves from Weedle

Why is Beedrill a Stage 1 that evolves from Weedle? It should be a Stage 2 that evolves from Kakuna. Other than that, it looks great!

Special one cuz Golurk :p

Golurk HP 130 Fighting/Psychic
Stage 1 - Evolves from Golett

/Ability/ - Rocket Boosters
When you play this Pokémon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon, you may use this Ability. Switch this Pokémon with your active Pokémon, search your deck for up to 3 Basic Energy cards and attach them to this Pokémon, and then search your deck for a Pokémon Tool card and attach it to this Pokémon (unless this Pokémon already has a Pokémon Tool card attached to it) Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[F][F][P][C] Golurk Force 150
This attack's damage isn't affected by any effects of attacks or Abilities on your opponent's active Pokémon.

[F][F][F][P][P] Megaton Crush 250
Discard 3 Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Resistance: Lightning -20

Uh dude, that Golurk, although fun to use, is very, very broken. That literally guarantees a 150 damage attack for virtually 1 energy the turn you play it, and possibly 170 with a Muscle Band attachment. That is already a very likely knock out. Next turn attach, and just basically 4 prizes.
I would remove the second attack and weaken the ability and attack, since they are all too strong. Nice idea though!

Weavile HP 100 Water
Stage 1 - evolves from Sneasel

[W][C] Hail
This attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent's Pokemon. (Don't apply weakness and Resistance for benched Pokemon)

[W][C][C] Ice Return 70
Switch this Pokemon with one of your benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Metal x2
Sudowoodo-EX HP 160 Fighting
Basic Pokemon

[F] Energy Imitate
Search your deck for basic energy cards and attach them to to this Pokemon until this Pokemon has the same amount of energy cards attached to this Pokemon as does the Defending Pokemon.

[C][C][C] Log Whack 40+
This attack does 20 more damage for each basic [F] energy attached to this Pokemon.

When your Pokémon-EX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Super Gadget - Trainer - Item
You may play as many Item cards during your turn as you like. (Before you attack)

Choose 1:

• Shuffle your deck.
• Discard the top card of each player's deck.
• Discard a Pokémon Tool card attached to a Pokémon in play.
• Shuffle a Special Energy card from your discard pile into your deck.
• Until the end of your opponent's next turn, any Stadium card in play has no effect.
Magneton HP 90 Metal
Stage 1 - Evolves from Magnemite

[M] Magnet Militia
Search your deck for up to 3 in any combination of Magneton and Magnemite and put them onto your bench. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[M][M] Iron Bolt 40

Resistance: Psychic -20
Retreat: 3

Last edited:
Uh dude, that Golurk, although fun to use, is very, very broken. That literally guarantees a 150 damage attack for virtually 1 energy the turn you play it, and possibly 170 with a Muscle Band attachment. That is already a very likely knock out. Next turn attach, and just basically 4 prizes.
I would remove the second attack and weaken the ability and attack, since they are all too strong. Nice idea though!
It might seem too strong but keep in mind 150-180 is powerful, but as the meta changes to where more Pokémon have 200+ HP, it will be a lot harder for it to KO stuff. In addition, once you use Megaton Crush, yo have barely any Energy accepaleration to attack with hat Golurk again

Carbink HP 80 Fighting
Basic Pokémon

[F] Jewel Shine 70-
This attack does 10 less damage for each of your opponent's Pokémon in play.

[F][F][C] Diamond Blow 70+
This attack does 10 more damage for each Energy card attached to the Defending Pokémon.

Darkrai HP 120 Darkness
Basic Pokémon

[D] Eye of Disaster 20
Discard the top card of your opponent's deck.

[C][C] Reviving Void 10+
This attack does 10 more damage for each Pokémon in each player's discard pile.

Last edited:
Thanks to @Lord o da rings for giving me this wonderful idea thru her new fakes! I have decided that every once in awhile, I will randomly generate 6 Pokémon and make them good. The catch is, I'm challenging myself to not only have them make sense, but be able to work together in whatever ways i can.

The first 6 I ever do will be completely random. Sometimes I might decide to region-specific or whatever.

Gothorita HP 80 Psychic
Stage 1 - Evolves from Gothita

/Ability/ - Starlight Power
Once during your turn, you may search your deck for a Special Energy card and attach it to this Pokémon, shuffle your deck afterwards.

[P][C][C] Psytransfer 60
Move all Energy attached to this Pokémon to your Benched Pokémon in any way you like.

Weakness: Psychic x2

Haunter HP 70 Psychic
Stage 1 - Evolves from Gastly

[P][C][C] Ghoul Ring 60
Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokemon. During your opponent's next turn, prevent all damage done to that Pokémon by your opponent's Evolved Pokémon.

Weakness: Darkness x2
Resistance: Fighting -20

Wooper HP 50 Water
Basic Pokémon

/Abikity/ - Muddy Protection
Prevent all damage done to this Pokémon by you right opponent's Pokémon with any Special Energy attached to them.

[C][C] Muddy Surprise 30
If 1 of your Pokémon used an attack during your last turn that caused this Pokémon to be your active Pokémon, during your opponent's next turn, prevent all damage done to this Pokémon by attacks. Then, attach a Basic Energy card from your discard pile to this Pokémon.

Ledyba HP 40 Grass
Basic Pokémon

[C] Rearranging
Move all Energy attached to your Pokémon to your other Pokémon in any way you like.

[G][C] Bug Buzz 20
This attack does 10 damage to 2 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon)

Retreat: 0

Venomoth HP 100 Grass
Stage 1 - Evolves from Venonat

/Ability/ - Buzzing Sounds
Your Pokemon's Special Energy can't be discarded by any effect if an opponent's attack, Ability, or Trainer card.

[G][C][C] Dizzying Winds 60
During your opponent's next turn, if the Defending Pokémon tries to attack, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, that attack does nothing.

Celesteela HP 130 Metal
Basic Pokémon

/Ability/ - Powerful Cannons
If this Pokémon has any Special Energy attached to it, each of this Pokemon's attacks do 30 more damage. (Before applying Weakness and Resistance)

[M][C] Metal Shot 40
This attack does 20 damage to 2 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon)

[M][C][C][C] Mixing 'n Bombing 110
If this Pokémon has 2 or more different types of Basic Energy attached to it, the Defending Pokémon is now Burned, Poisoned, and Confused.

You're welcome, I guess. :3 I'm not quite sure what to say here.

Well the obvious theme was Special Energy here, and you indeed succeeded in making these cards go together. Most of them are bench sitters (Gothorita, Venomoth, Wooper) save for Celesteela who just cranks out massive amounts of damage as a result of all the set up. Then Ledyba just goes in an uses Rearranging but besides that it's the bench doing the work.

However, I don't see how Haunter fits in with the rest. Oh, and by the way, that Wooper is absolutely broken. I like it.

Well I was kinda stumped for Haunter, so I decided to try and pair it up with Wooper a bit by giving it full Evolved protection, and then next turn Wooper gets an energy and is invincible.

Yeah, I kind though Wooper was OP too :p

Kyurem & Keldeo Legend HP 170 Fighting/Water
LEGEND - Put this Pokémon from your hand onto your bench only with the other half of Keldeo & Kyurem Legend

[F][C] Sacred Sword 110
This Pokémon can't use Sacred Sword during your next turn.

[W][C][C] Freezing Wings 100

When this Pokémon is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Grass, Psychic x2
Xatu HP 90 Psychic
Stage 1 - Evolves from Natu

[P] All-Seeying Eye
Choose either Trainer, Energy, or Pokémon. Then, look at the top card of your opponent's deck. If that card is the type of card that you chose, then this attack does 100 damage to your opponent's active Pokémon.

[P][C][C] Chicken Future Wing 60
Look at the top 4 cards of your opponent's deck and put them back on top in any order.

Weakness: Psyhcic x2

Last edited:
Kyurem & Keldeo Legend HP 170 Fighting/Water
LEGEND - Put this Pokémon from your hand onto your bench only with the other half of Keldeo & Kyurem Legend

[F][C] Sacred Sword 110
This Pokémon can't use Sacred Sword during your next turn.

[W][C][C] Freezing Wings 100

Weakness: Grass, Psychic x2
Xatu HP 90 Psychic
Stage 1 - Evolves from Natu

[P] All-Seeying Eye
Choose either Trainer, Energy, or Pokémon. Then, look at the top card of your opponent's deck. If that card is the type of card that you chose, then this attack does 100 damage to your opponent's active Pokémon.

[P][C][C] Chicken Future Wing 60
Look at the top 4 cards of your opponent's deck and put them back on top in any order.

Weakness: Psyhcic x2

"chicken"

Alolan Ninetales HP 110 Water
Stage 1 - Evolves from Alolan Vulpix

/Ability/ - Snow Warning
At any time between turns, if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, put 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Pokémon.

[W][C][C] Chilling Sigh 70
The Defending Pokémon is now Asleep.

Probopass HP 120 Metal
Stage 1 - Evolves from Nosepass

/Ability/ - Nose Wall
Prevent all effects of your opponent's Pokémon's abilities done to your Pokémon. (Except Pokémon-GX and Pokémon-EX)

[M][M][C] Magnet Pull 100
If the Defending Pokémon is a [M] type, it cannot retreat during your opponent's next turn.

Retreat: 3
Bibarel HP 100 Water
Stage 1 - Evolves from Bidoof

/Ability/ - Log Home
If you have a Stadium card in play, all damage done to this Pokémon is reduced by 70. (Before applying Weakness and Resistance)

[W][C][C] Waterfall 110

Maple Syrup - Trainer - Item
You may play as many Item cards during your turn as you like. (Before you attack)

Heal 50 damage from one of your Pokémon with a Special Energy attached to it.

EDIT: Misclicked and accidentally clicked Post Reply, will put up the other cards later, and there might be other things too... ;)

Last edited:
I have yo Glaceon @TheNyanCatXD! Hope you like it! :D

Glaceon HP 100 Water
Stage 1 - Evolves from Eevee

/Ability/ - Frozen Barrier
If this Pokémon has any Special Energy attached to it, this Pokémon takes 40 less damage from attacks. (Before applying Weakness and Resistance)

[W] Cute Charm 20
If this Pokémon has a Special Energy attached to it, flip a coin for each basic Energy attached to the Defending Pokémon. If any of those are heads, the Defending Pokémon can't attack during your opponent's next turn.

[W][C][C] Cold Meteor 140
This attack does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon) This Pokémon can't attack during your next turn.

M Rayquaza HP 200 Colorless
Mega Evolution - Evolves from Rayquaza

[C][C] Aerial Boost 30
Attach 2 Basic Energy cards from your discard pile to this Pokémon.

[C][C][C][C][C] Supersonic Skystrike 250
Discard 3 Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Weakness: Lightning x2
There was no Mega Evolution rule on purpose.

Granbull HP 130 Fairy
Stage 1 - Evolves from Snubbull

[C][C] Outrage 40+
This attack does 10 more damage for each damage counter on this Pokémon.

[C][C][C] Dark Bite 30+
If this Pokémon has any [D] Energy attached to it, this attack does 70 more damage.

Resistance: Darkness -20

Driflblim HP 110 Colorless
Stage 1 - Evolves from Drifloon

/Ability/ - Ominous Winds
While this Pokémon is on your Bench, neither can play any Pokémon from their hand to Evolve 1 of their Pokémon.

[C][C][C] Ghostly Strike 40+
If the Defending Pokémon isn't a [P] Type, this attack does 60 more damage.

Weakness: Lightning x2

Decidueye HP 140 Grass
Stage 2 - Evolves from Dartrix

[G] Filemot Arrow 100
This Pokémon does 40 damage to itself.

[G][G] Synthesizing Leaf Blade 50x
Flip 2 coins. For each heads, this attack does 50 damage and heal 30 damage from this Pokémon.

Hope I used Filemot right. Not very sure I did :p

Back