TCG Fakes Nyora's Fakes

Nyora

A Cat
Hello mate - just want to say I love your fakes ideas!

Rapid Reboot on Porygon-Z-GX is a favourite :)
Thanks man! :D

Now for some neat cards

Patrat HP 50 Colorless
Basic Pokémon

/Ability/ - Sneak Peek
When your are setting up to play, after your opponent has chosen their Pokémon to put into play, if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may flip this card face up. If you are going first, look at your opponent's hand. If your are going second, look at your opponent's hand and shuffle a card you find there into your opponent's deck. (When using an ability that activates upon players setting up, the player who is going first gets to use their Pokemon's ability first)

[C][C] Insight Attack 10x
Choose either Trainer, Pokémon, or Energy card. Then, look at your opponent's hand. This attack does 10 damage tiems the number of those cards of the type of card you chose.

Weakness: Fighting x2
Resistance: None
Retreat: 1
Watchog HP 100 Colorless
Stage 1 - Evolves from Patrat

[C][C] Insight Attack 30x
Choose either Trainer, Pokémon, or Energy card. Then, look at your opponent's hand. This attack does 30 damage tiems the number of those cards of the type of card you chose.

[C][C][C] Knock Off 70
Discard a random card from your opponent's hand without looking.

Wimpod HP 50 Grass
Basic Pokemon

/Ability/ - Wimp Out
When you are setting up to play, after your opponent has chosen their Pokémon to put into play, if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may flip both active Pokémon face up. If you do, you may search your deck for a Basic Pokémon and switch it with this Pokémon. Then, shuffle your deck.

[G] Wimpy Tackle 10

Weakness: Fire x2
Retreat: 0
Golisopod HP 130 Grass
Stage 1 - Evolves from Wimpod

[G][C] Suprise Claw 40+
If this Pokémon was on your Bench and became the active Pokémon this turn, this attack does 60 more damage.

[G][C][C] First Impression 80+
If this Pokémon Evoled from Wimpod during this turn, this attack does 100 more damage.

Retreat: 3

Last edited:

WastedSkyPirate

Thanks man! :D

Great idea with Wimpod!

I've just got a few notes observations on the wording:
  1. Capitilise the 'A' on 'Active Pokémon'.
  2. Missing the word 'flip' at the end of the first sentence.
  3. No hyphen between the words 'face' and 'up' (reference).
Wimpod HP 50 Grass
Basic Pokemon

/Ability/ - Wimp Out
When you are setting up to play, after your opponent has chosen their Pokémon to put into play, if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may flip both Active Pokémon face up. If you do, you may search your deck for a Basic Pokémon and switch it with this Pokémon. Then, shuffle your deck.

[G] Wimpy Tackle 10

Also, the first sentence of the Ability is a bit long with too many conditions (i.e. 'when', 'after', 'if'). Unfortunately there isn't a direct reference we can use for wording this bit (which is actually why this concept is so cool) but I feel if TPCi were to print this card, they'd try and shorten that first sentence. The best reference I can find, aside from Talonflame, is Sableye from Stormfront.

With this in mind, perhaps the following would be more succinct:

Ability: Wimp Out
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon at the beginning of the game, you may search your deck for a Basic Pokémon and switch it with this Pokémon. Then, shuffle your deck.

Nyora

A Cat
Great idea with Wimpod!

I've just got a few notes observations on the wording:
  1. Capitilise the 'A' on 'Active Pokémon'.
  2. Missing the word 'flip' at the end of the first sentence.
  3. No hyphen between the words 'face' and 'up' (reference).
Wimpod HP 50 Grass
Basic Pokemon

/Ability/ - Wimp Out
When you are setting up to play, after your opponent has chosen their Pokémon to put into play, if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may flip both Active Pokémon face up. If you do, you may search your deck for a Basic Pokémon and switch it with this Pokémon. Then, shuffle your deck.

[G] Wimpy Tackle 10

Also, the first sentence of the Ability is a bit long with too many conditions (i.e. 'when', 'after', 'if'). Unfortunately there isn't a direct reference we can use for wording this bit (which is actually why this concept is so cool) but I feel if TPCi were to print this card, they'd try and shorten that first sentence. The best reference I can find, aside from Talonflame, is Sableye from Stormfront.

With this in mind, perhaps the following would be more succinct:

Ability: Wimp Out
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon at the beginning of the game, you may search your deck for a Basic Pokémon and switch it with this Pokémon. Then, shuffle your deck.
Yeah i get what your saying but I think, other than the capitalization and such, I'll keep the wording the same.even though that Sableye does gives a good wording for the card, I feel something close to Talonflame works. I think Sableye can work, but I'm going to keep it as is. Not only that, but I feel the current wording also goes well with the fact that both players can use such an ability that works when you are setting up, even though sableye would not let it work that way.

WastedSkyPirate

I feel the current wording also goes well with the fact that both players can use such an ability that works when you are setting up, even though sableye would not let it work that way.

Yep, totally get what you're saying - the Sableye wording wouldn't make clear that Wimpod's Ability is to be used as you're setting up.

Again though, cool concept. Abilities and effects to be used when setting up haven't appeared enough!

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I do think it'd be probably best to go with the more Talonflame-esque wording due to that vagueness in Sableye-esque word, as neat as it is. You should remove the "after your opponent has chosen their Pokémon to put into play," clause in your wording, rainy, as it's a bit redundant. Why? Technically, both players are to play their Active Pokemon during the set up at the same time. The "you may" is non-existent whenever used after a "If you do," such as on this Ability; "you may" is only used directly after an "if" or "when" type of clause [Reference: Ultra Ball, Solgaleo-GX; Comparison: Shiinotic SM, Hoopa-EX]. It's a very nitty-gritty detail that technically achieves the same effect (you can just choose to fail your deck search), but it does get you those wording points. ;D

Thus, the Ability should be worded something like this:

/Ability/ - Wimp Out
When you are setting up to play, if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may flip both Active Pokémon face up. If you do, search your deck for a Basic Pokémon and switch it with this Pokémon. Then, shuffle your deck.
Now, when playing with relatively unexplored design space like you have, rainy, you should always carefully consider balance. I personally would err on the side of caution here, as this effect gives you insane versatility to counter. Did your opponent play a donkable Pokemon? Bring out your Latios-EX. Did your opponent play a Basic Pokemon with an Ability? Bring out your Wobbuffet. I'm not sure how viable this strategy would be for consistency reasons, so it is probably fine, but a theoretical meta could still shift dramatically, which is alarm bells in my mind. ;)

Nyora

A Cat
I do think it'd be probably best to go with the more Talonflame-esque wording due to that vagueness in Sableye-esque word, as neat as it is. You should remove the "after your opponent has chosen their Pokémon to put into play," clause in your wording, rainy, as it's a bit redundant. Why? Technically, both players are to play their Active Pokemon during the set up at the same time. The "you may" is non-existent whenever used after a "If you do," such as on this Ability; "you may" is only used directly after an "if" or "when" type of clause [Reference: Ultra Ball, Solgaleo-GX; Comparison: Shiinotic SM, Hoopa-EX]. It's a very nitty-gritty detail that technically achieves the same effect (you can just choose to fail your deck search), but it does get you those wording points. ;D

Thus, the Ability should be worded something like this:

/Ability/ - Wimp Out
When you are setting up to play, if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may flip both Active Pokémon face up. If you do, search your deck for a Basic Pokémon and switch it with this Pokémon. Then, shuffle your deck.
Now, when playing with relatively unexplored design space like you have, rainy, you should always carefully consider balance. I personally would err on the side of caution here, as this effect gives you insane versatility to counter. Did your opponent play a donkable Pokemon? Bring out your Latios-EX. Did your opponent play a Basic Pokemon with an Ability? Bring out your Wobbuffet. I'm not sure how viable this strategy would be for consistency reasons, so it is probably fine, but a theoretical meta could still shift dramatically, which is alarm bells in my mind. ;)
I get what your saying about not making it extremely broken or too good. But it's really not that overpowered, but it is a very good card. But, not only would you have to start with it, you'd have to hope that your opponent doesnt get to do it first and bring out their own Wobuffet :p

But anyways, what do y'all think about the Patrat? I was trying to come up with a way for it to mess around with your opponent's hand before th game starts, but I'm not sure wether or not Patrat is too good. That thing could easily ruin starts, and has the power to tell you wether or not to N or Sycamore.

Nyora

A Cat
6 Random Pokémon today! Can you see how they can work together? :D
Cobalion HP 100 Metal
Basic Pokémon

/Ability/ - Retaliation
Whenever this Pokémon would be damaged by an opponent's Pokemon's attack, (even if this Pokémon is knocked out) put 3 damage counters on the attacking Pokémon.

[M][C][C] Iron Swing 70
Your opponent switches the active Pokémon with 1 of their Benched Pokémon.

Resistance: Psychic -20
Retreat: 2

Salazzle HP 100 Fire
Stage 1 - Evolves from Salandit

/Ability/ - Corroding Fire
When you play this Pokémon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon, you may use this Ability. Put 2 damage counters on the Defending Pokémon and that Pokémon has no Abilities until the end of your opponent's next turn.

[F] Flame Burst 30
This attack does 10 damage to 3 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon)

Weakness: Water x2

Mothim HP 100 Grass
Stage 1 - Evolves from Burmy

/Ability/ - Bug Gusts
Once during your turn, if your Active Pokémon would retreat and this Pokémon would become your new active Pokémon, you may put 1 damage counter on your opponent's active Pokémon for each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon.

[G][C][C] Gust 90

Bronzong HP 100 Metal
Stage 1 - Evolves from Bronzor

/Ability/ - Psychic Floatation
If this Pokémon has any [P] Energy attached to it at the start of your turn, you may Retreat your Pokémon 2 times instead of only once.

[M][P][C] Gyro Spinner 50+
This attackdoes 20 more damage for each different type of Basic Energy attached to all of your Pokémon.

Articuno HP 100 Water
Basic Pokémon

[W] Blizzard 20
This attakc does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon)

[W][C][C] Freeze-Dry 70+
If the Defending Pokémon is a [W] type, this attack does 50 more damage.[

Weakness: Metal x2
Resistance: Fighitng -20

Mew HP 100 Psychic
Basic Pokémon

/Ability/ - Powerful Placement
Once during your turn, you may put 1 damage counter on the Defending Pokémon.

[P][C] Psy-Punch 20+
If the DefendingPokemon has 4 or more damage counters on it, this attack does 50 more damage.

Weakness: Psychic x2

Nyora

A Cat
Sharpedo-GX HP 200 Dark
Stage 1 - Evolves from Carvanha

/Ability/ - Deadly Jaw
When you play this Pokémon from your hand to Evolve 1 of your Pokémon, you may discard a Basic Energy card from your hand. If you do, put 3 damage counters onto the Active Pokémon.

[D][D] Malice Torpedo 60
You may discard a Special Energy attached to this Pokemon. If you do, this attack does discard a Basic Energy attached to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon and do 30 damage to it. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon)

[D][D][D] Crushing Fangs GX 90
Discard your opponent's hand. (You can only use 1 GX attack in a game)

When your Pokémon-GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Last edited:

Nyora

A Cat
Giratina HP 100 Dragon
Basic Pokémon

/Ability/ - Demonic Surge
When you play this Pokémon from your hand onto your Benched, you may use this Ability. Until the end of your opponent's next turn, each Special Energy attached to each Pokémon in play has no effect and only provides [C] Energy.

[G][P][C] Chaos Strike 80
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent can't play Pokémon Tool cards, Special Energy, or Stadium cards from their hand until the end of their turn.

Weakness: Fairy x2
Porygon HP 60 Colorless
Basic Pokémon

[C] Conversion Attack 20
Before doing damage, choose a type of Basic Energy attached to the Defending Pokémon. Both active Pokémon are now that type until the end of your opponent's next turn.

[C][C] Recovering Beam 30
Heal 20 damage from this Pokémon. If this Pokémon was healed during your last turn, this attack does 20 more damage.

Nyora

A Cat
Deoxys-GX HP 170 Psychic
Basic Pokémon
Deoxiformation - You may have as many Deoxys-GX in your deck as you like.

[P] Psychotic Collapse 40
Put this Pokémon and all cards attached to it into your hand.

[P][P] Genetic Burst 70
Search your deck for a Deoxys-GX and switch it with this Pokémon. (Any attached cards, damage counters, Special Conditions, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the new Pokémon.) Shuffle the this Pokémon into your deck. During your next turn, each of that Pokemon's attacks do 30 more damage to the active Pokémon. (Before applying Weakness and Resisatnce)

[P][P][P] Psycho Boost GX 220
Discard all Energy attached to this Pokémon. (You can only use 1 GX attack in a game)

Deoxys-GX HP 170 Psychic
Basic Pokémon

/Ability/ - Cellular Shield
As long as this Pokémon has any [P] Energy attached to it, all damage done to this Pokémon is reduced by 10 for each [P] Pokémon on your Bench. (Before applying Weakenss and Resistance)

[P][P] Genetic Burst 70
Search your deck for a Deoxys-GX and switch it with this Pokémon. (Any attached cards, damage counters, Special Conditions, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the new Pokémon.) Shuffle the this Pokémon into your deck. During your opponent's next turn, any damage done to that Pokémon is reduced by 30. (Before applying Weakenss and Resistance)

[P][P][P] DNA Defender GX 70
During your opponent's next turn, prevent all effects of your opponent's attacks, including damage, done to each of your Deoxys-GX in play. (You can only use 1 GX attack in a game)

Deoxys-GX HP 170 Psychic
Basic Pokémon

[P] Physics-Defying Speed 20
During your next turn, each of Deoxys-GX's attacks cost [P] less.

[P][P] Genetic Burst 70
Search your deck for a Deoxys-GX and switch it with this Pokémon. (Any attached cards, damage counters, Special Conditions, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the new Pokémon.) Shuffle the this Pokémon into your deck. During your next turn, that Pokémon has no retreat cost.

[P][P] Light-Speed Psystrike GX 80
During your opponent's next turn, your opponent cannot attach any Energy cards from their hand to their Pokémon. (You can only use 1 GX attack in a game)

Deoxys-GX HP 170 Psychic
Basic Pokémon

[P] Psy-Debilitate 30
Discard a Special Energy attached to the Defending Pokémon.

[P][P] Genetic Burst 80
Search your deck for a Deoxys-GX and switch it with this Pokémon. (Any attached cards, damage counters, Special Conditions, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the new Pokémon.) Shuffle the this Pokémon into your deck.

[P][P][P] Psy-Charge GX 100
Move all Energy attached to your Pokémon to your other Pokémon in any way you like and heal 100 damage from each of your Pokemon. (You can only use 1 GX attack in a game.)

EDIT: Edited the wording on Deoxys-Defense, Attack, and Speed thanks to @TheFlyingPidove! Also, I added a bit more coolness and usefulness to each one! :D

Last edited:

Nyora

A Cat
Xurkitree-GX HP 160 Lightning
Basic Pokemon

[L] Tail Glow
During your next turn, each of this Pokémon's attacks do 100 more damage. (After applying Weakness and Resistance)

[L][L] Massive Shock 80

[L][L][L] Thunder GX 200
Discard all Emergy attached to this Pokémon. (You can only use 1 GX attack in a game)

Resistance: Metal -20
Nihlego-GX HP 180 Psychic
Basic Pokémon

[P] Ultra Sludge
The Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned. Put 3 damage counters instead of 1 for this Special Condition in between turns.

[P][P][P] Sludge Crash 80
Discard all Pokémon Tool cards and a Special Energy card attached to the Defending Pokémon.

[P][P][C] Toxic Absorbtion GX 110
If the Defending Pokémon is Poisoned, heal all damage from this Pokémon and put 5 damage counters instead of 1 on that Pokémon for this Special Condition in between turns.

Nyora

A Cat
Probopass HP 100 Metal
Stage 1 - Evolves from Nosepass

/Ability/ - Nosy
Once during your turn, you may flip a coin. If heads, look at your opponents hand. Then, sniff your opponent's hand. (But do not actually touch it)

[M][C][C] Nostril Knockout 80+
If you were able to look at your opponent's hand this turn using this Pokemon's Nosy Ability, this attack does 70 more damages and sniff your opponent's active Pokémon. (But do not actually touch it)

Retreat: 4
??? HP 160 Colorless
Stage 2 - Evolves from ??

[C][C][C] Questioning Catastrophe 70+
If you have 3 in total of ???, ??, or ? in play, this attack does 90 more damage.

[C][C][C] Question Mark
During your next turn, the Defending Pokémon takes 100 more damage from each of your ???, ??, and ? Pokémon. (After applying Weakness and Resistance)

[C][C][C][C] Hyper Beam 100
Discard an Energy card attached to the Defending Pokémon.

Weakness: None
?? HP 90 Colorless
Stage 1 - Evolves from ?

[C][C] Question
Ask your opponent if you may draw 4 cards. If they answer yes, draw 4 cards. If they answer no, this attack does 60 damage to the Defending Pokémon.

[C][C] Slam 50

? HP 60 Colorless
Basic Pokémon

[C] Question
Ask your opponent if you may draw 2 cards. If they answer yes, draw 2 cards. If they answer no, this attack does 20 damage to the Defending Pokémon.

Last edited:

Nyora

A Cat
Regigigas HP 140 Colorless
Basic Pokémon

/Ability/ - Continental Passage
When you put this Pokémon from your hand onto your Bench, you may use this Ability. Until the end of your opponent's next turn, any Stadium card in play has no effect on your hand, deck, discard pile, Prize cards, or your Pokémon in play.

[C][C][C] Divine Formation 80
Search your deck for a Regice, Regirock, and Registeel and put them onto your Bench. Then, move all Energy attached to this Pokémon to any of those Pokémon in any way you like. Then, shuffle this Pokémon and all cards attached to it into your deck.

Retreat: 4
Dialga HP 120 Metal
Basic Pokémon

[M][M] Metal Force 40
You may move an Energy attached to the Defending Pokemon to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon.

[M][M][C] Time Crash 140
Choose 1 of your Pokémon in play that has 3 or more Energy attached to it and return all Energy attached to that Pokémon into your hand. (If you do not have a Pokémon in play with 3 or more Energy attached to it, this attack does nothing.) Then, choose one of your opponent's Pokémon with 3 or more Energy attached to it and return all Energy attached to that Pokémon into your opponent's hand.

Comfey HP 70 Fairy
Basic Pokémon

/Ability/ - Triage
Whenever one of your Pokémon is healed, heal 10 more damage from that Pokémon.

[Y] Aromatherapy
Heal 10 damage from each of your Pokémon.

Resistance: Darkness -20

I'm going to update the post momentarily, but it took too much work just to get this one in here.

Last edited:

Nyora

A Cat
Decidueye-GX HP 230 Psychic
Stage 2 - Evolves from Dartrix

[P] Piercing Shot 30
This attack does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon)

[P][C][C] Filemot Arrow 20x
This attack does 20 damage times the number of Pokémon in your discard pile.

[P][C][C] Sinister Arrow Raid GX
Choose 5 of your opponent's Pokémon. (You may choose the same Pokémon more than once) This attack does 30 damage to each of those Pokémon for each time you chose them. (You can only use 1 GX attack in a game.)

When your Pokemon-GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Darkness x2
Resistance: Fighting -20
Dartrix HP 100 Grass
Stage 1 - Evolves from Rowlet

[C] Feather Swipe 10
This attack's damage isn't affected by any effects on the Defending Pokémon.

[C][C][C] Slash 70

Rowlet HP 60 Grass
Basic Pokémon

[C] Spooky Noises
Search your deck for as many Rowlet as you like and put them onto your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[C] Peck 10

Golduck-GX HP 210 Water
Stage 1 - Evolves from Psyduck

/Ability/ - Psychic Waves
Each of your [W] Pokémon in play are now [P] in addition to their original types.

[W][C] Scald 70
The Defending Pokémon is now Burned.

[W][W][W] Wave Slash GX 80+
If this Pokémon has any Special Energy attached to it, this attack does 120 more damage and this attack's damage isn't affected by any effects on the Defending Pokemon.

When your Pokemon-GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Grass x2
Psyduck HP 70 Water
Basic Pokémon

[W] Psywave 10
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Confused.

Dedenne HP 60 Lightning
Basic Pokémon

[L] Nuzzle 10
You may discard a Special Energy attached to this Pokémon. If you do, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

[L] Volt Switch 20
Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

Nyora

A Cat
Sly Energy - Special Energy - [P]

Sly Energy provides [P] Energy. When you attach Sly Energy from your hand to your active Pokémon, you may move an Energy from 1 of your Benched Pokémon to the Pokémon this card is attached to.
Tidal Energy - Special Energy - [W]

Tidal Energy provides [W] Energy. When you attach Tidal Energy from your hand to 1 of your Pokémon, you may draw 2 cards.
Jolt Energy - Special Energy - [L]

Jolt Energy provides [L] Energy. When you attach Jolt Energy form your hand to 1 of your Basic Pokémon, until the end of your next turn, the attacks of the Pokémon this card is attached to do 30 more damage. (Before applying Weakness and Resistance)
Null Energy - Special Energy - []

Null Energy provides 0 Energy. If the Pokémon this card is attached to has an attack that costs 0 Energy, the attack costs of the Pokémon this card is attached to is [C][C] less and the attacks of the Pokémon this card is attached to deal 20 more damage. (Before applying Weakness and Resistance)
Pachirisu HP 70 Lightning
Basic Pokémon

[L] Spark Charge 10
For each [L] Energy attached to this Pokémon, search your deck for a Basic [L] Energy card and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon.

[L][L] Nuzzle 30
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

Nyora

A Cat
Staryu HP 50 Water
Basic Pokémon

[C] Rapid Spin 10
Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon. Your opponent switches their active Pokemon with 1 of their Benched Pokémon.

[C] Beacon
Search your deck for up to 2 Pokémon and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Starmie HP 90 Water
Stage 1 - Evolves from Staryu

[W] Hydro Spin 20+
This attack does 20 more damage for each Staryu and Starmie on your Bench.

[W] Aquatic Laser 60
Discard all Pokémon Tool cards attached to your opponent's active Pokémon. Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

Ressiatnce: None
Ditto HP 50 Colorless
Basic Pokémon

/Ability/ - Dittobolic Disaster
As long as this Pokémon is your active Pokémon, your opponent can't have more than 3 Benched Pokémon. If they have 4 or more Benched Pokémon, they discard Benched Pokémon until they have 3 Pokémon on their Bench. If more than one effect changes the number of Benched Pokémon allowed, use the smaller number.

[C][C] Energy Form
Search your deck for an amount of Basic Energy cards equal the number of Basic Energy cards attached to your opponent's active Pokémon and attach them to your Benched Pokémon in any way you like. Then, shuffle your deck.

Finneon HP 50 Water
Basic Pokémon

/Ability/ - Illuminate
When you play this Pokémon from your hand onto your Bench you may search your deck for a Pokémon (Exlcuding Pokemon-EX and Pokemon-GX) and put it into your hand. Shuffle you deck afterwards.

[W] Water Sport
You may either draw a card or shuffle a card from your discard pile into your deck.

Lumineon HP 100 Water
Stage 1 - Evolves from Finneon

/Ability/ - Bright Illumination
When you play this Pokémon from your hand to Evolve 1 of your Pokémon, you may search your deck for up to 3 Basic Pokémon (Exlcuding Pokémon-EX and Pokémon-GX) and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[W] Neon Ring
Draw 5 cards. Then, shuffle this Pokémon and all cards attached to it into your deck.

Tropius HP 120 Grass
Basic Pokémon

[G][C][C] Solar Harvest
Search your deck for up to 3 Basic Energy cards and attach them to 1 of your Benched Basic Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[G][G][C][C] Solar Beam 110

Weakness: Lightning x2

Nyora

A Cat
Power Herb - Trainer - Item
Pokémon Tool - Attach a Pokémon Tool to 1 of your Pokémon that doesn't already have a Pokémon Tool attached to it.

The attack of the Pokémon this card is attached to cost [C][C] less. The first time the Pokémon this card is attached to attacks, discard this card after applying any effects of the attack.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before you attack).
Pokémon Egg - Trainer - Item

Play this card as of it were a 30 HP [C] Basic Pokémon. At any time during your turn (before you attack), you may search your deck for a Basic Pokémon and switch it with Pokémon Egg. (Any attached cards, damage counters, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the new Pokémon.) Then, discard Pokémon Egg. You cannot do this on your first turn or the turn Pokémon Egg was put into play.
This card can't retreat. If it is Knocked Out, your opponent can't take any Prize cards for it.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before you attack).
Hoopa HP 140 Darkness
Basic Pokémon

/Ability/ - Hyperspace Area
As long as this Pokemon is your active Pokémon, neither player can attach any Special Energy or Pokémon Tool cards from their hand to their Pokémon.

[D][D] Ring Swing 50
You may switch your opponent's active Pokémon with 1 of their Benched Pokemon. Then, you may switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

Resistance: Psyhcic -20
Terrakion HP 130 Fighting
Basic Pokémon

[F] Punsihing Sword 30+
If the Defending Pokémon has an Ability, this attack does 40 more damage.

[F][F][F] Sacred Sword 130
This Pokémon can't use Sacred Sword during your next turn.

Unown HP 60 Psychic
Basic Pokémon

[P] Z-Target
Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon's GX attacks and use it as this attack. This Pokemon is Knocked Out.

[P] Hidden Power 10

Diancie HP 100 Fighting
Basic Pokémon

/Ability/ - Sparkling Body
This Pokémon cannot be affected by Special Conditions.

[F][F][F] Diamond Storm 100
During your opponent's next turn, this Pokémon takes 50 less damage from attacks (before applying Weakness and Resistance)

Magearna HP 100 Fairy
Basic Pokémon

[Y] Gear Shift
Until the end of your next turn, this Pokémon is [M] in addition to its original types and each of this Pokemon's attacks do 30 more damage (before applying Weakness and Resistance)

[Y][Y][Y] Fleur Cannon 110
Heal 30 damage from each of your [Y] and [M] Pokémon.

Tapu Lele HP 110 Fairy
Basic Pokémon

[Y] Fairy's Cure
Heal 50 damage from up to 3 of your Pokémon.

[Y][C] Psychic Beauty
For each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon, search your deck for a card and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Nyora

A Cat
Relicanth HP 80 Fighting
Basic Pokémon

/Ability/ - Ancient Memories
Once during your turn, you may look at the bottom 2 cards of your deck and put 1 of them into your hand. Discard the other card.

[F][F] Ancient Power 40

Shellos HP 50 Water
Basic Pokémon

[W] Sea Shot
This attack does 10 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon)

Gastrodon HP 120 Water
Stage 1 - Evolves from Shellos

[W] Muddy Water 20
This attack does 20 damage to 3 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon)

[W][W][W] Muddy Edge 120

Klefki HP 70 Metal
Basic Pokémon

[Y] Fairy Lock 20
The Defending Pokémon can't retreat during your opponent's next turn.

[Y][Y] Hard Lock 20
The Defending Pokémon can't attack during your opponent's next turn.

Yungoos HP 60 Colorless
Basic Pokémon

[C] Super Fang
Flip 2 coins. If both of them are heads, out damage counters on the Defending Pokémon until it has 10 HP left.

Gumshoos HP 110 Colorless
Stage 1 - Evolves from Yungoos

/Ability/ - Stakeout
If the Defending Pokémon has 3 or more Energy attached to it, each of this Pokémon's attacks do 50 more damage to your opponent's active Pokémon.

[C][C] Sleuthing Fang 60+
Reveal the top 2 cards of your opponent's deck. If either of those is a Trainer card, this attack does 50 more damage.

[C][C][C] Finishing Blow 60+
If the Defending Pokémon has less total HP left than this Pokémon, this attack does 60 more damage.

Durant HP 90 Metal
Basic Pokémon

/Ability/ - Durable Body
This Pokémon takes 100 less damage from attacks made by your opponent's [R] Pokémon (Before applying Weakness and Resistance).

[M] Hostile Fang 10+
If this Pokémon has any damage counters on it, this attack does 40 more damage.

Retreat:
Audino HP 100 Colorless
Basic Pokémon

[C] Heal Bell
Heal 30 damage from each of your Benched Pokémon.

[C][C] Hyper Voice 50

Sigilyph HP 90 Psychic
Basic Pokémon

/Ability/ - Ancient Guard
All damage done to each of your Restored Pokémon is reduced by 20 (Before applying Weakness and Resistance).

[P] Ancient Burst 20
This attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Evolved Pokémon.

Archen HP 80 Colorless
Restored Pokémon - Put this Pokémon into your Bench only with the effect of Plume Fossil.

[F] Ancient Power 40

Archeops-GX HP 230 Colorless
Stage 1 - Evolves from Archen

[F] Ancient Power 60

[F][F] Corner Capture 20
If your do not an Archeops or Archeops-GX on your Bench, this attack does nothing. Switch this Pokémon with an Archeops or Archeops-GX on your Bench. The new active Pokémon may attack again this turn. Each of that Pokemon's attacks do 40 more damage and it does not need any of the required Energy to use any of its attacks. (That Pokémon may not use the Corner Capture attack) This effect lasts until the end of your turn.

[F][F] Continental Crush GX 150
(You may only use 1 GX attack in a game)

Archeops HP 140 Fighting
Stage 1 - Evolves from Archen

[F] Rock Smash 30+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 30 more damage.

[F][F] Head Smash 160
This Pokémon does 50 damage to itself.

Weakness: Water x2

Nyora

A Cat
"Flare" cards are separate from regular, meaning you may have 4 Malamar and 4 Flare Malamar in your deck if you wish.
Boomerang Energy - Special Energy - [C]

Boomerang Energy provides [C] Energy. When the Pokémon this card is attached to uses an attack, you may return as many Energy as you like form that Pokémon to your hand.
Tapu Bulu HP 120 Grass
Basic Pokémon

[G][G] Bull's Rage 40+
This attack does 10 more damage for each damage counter on this Pokémon.

[G][G][C] Wild Hammer 60
Flip a coin for each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. For each heads, this attack does 30 damage to that Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon)

Cottonee HP 50 Fairy
Basic Pokémon

[Y] Fairy Flail 10x
This attack does 10 damage times the number of damage counters on this Pokémon.

Whimsicott-GX HP 200 Fairy
Stage 1 - Evolves from Cottonee

[Y] Cotton Assault 80x
This attack does 80 damage times the number of Special Energy attached to all of your opponent's Pokémon.

[Y][C] Fluffy Siege 50
Your opponent can't play any Stadium or Pokémon Tool cards from their hand until the end of their next turn.

[Y][Y] Cotton Onslaught GX 30x
This attack does 30 damage for each card in your opponent's discard pile. (You may only use 1 GX attack in a game)

When's your Pokémon-GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Froakie HP 60 Water
Basic Pokémon

[W] Water Gun 10

Frogadier HP 70 Water
Stage 1 - Evolves from Froakie

[W] Hydro Gun 30

[W][W] Aqua Jet 50
If the Defending has no Energy attached to it, ignore all Energy in this attack's cost.

Greninja HP 140 Dark
Stage 2 - Evolves from Frogadier

[C] Shadow Duplicates
Search your deck for up to 3 Greninja and put them onto your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[D][C] Dual Slash 80+
If this Pokémon has any [W] Energy attached to it, this attack does 80 more damage.

Greninja HP 130 Water
Stage 1 - Evolves from Frogadier

/Ability/ - Ninja's Skill
If this Pokémon has both a [W] and a [D] Energy attached to it, ignore all Energy costs in the attacks of each of your Greninja in play.

[W][W] Hydro Turn 80
Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

Sawk HP 100 Fighting
Basic Pokémon

[F] Vortex Chop 30+
Off the Defending Pokémon has a resistance, this attack does 30 more damage.

[F][F] Fighting Fury Chop 50

Mewtwo HP 140 Psychic
Basic Pokémon

[P] Psychic Revolution 20
If the Defending Pokémon has [P] Resistance, this attack does 100 more damage.

[P][C][C] Psychological Torture 50
The Defending Pokémon can't attack or Retreat during your opponent's next turn.

Flare Malamar HP 140 Darkness
Basic Pokémon

[D][C] Mental Missile 40
If your opponent has 3 or less cards in their hand, this attack does nothing. Your opponent discards 3 cards from their hand.

[D][D] Flare Uprising
Search your deck for up to 5 Flare cards and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Last edited: