Question Nuzlocke Forum?

MoFoTY86

Aspiring Trainer
Hello. This is my very first post on PokeBeach. So I hope this is a good topic to post. I am wondering if there is a forum for Nuzlocke challenges. I've done Nuzlockes before but never been able to complete or finish. Some I've failed.

In case for those who don't know what a Nuzlocke is, here is some info that might help:
-A mode that makes Pokémon video games more challenging by inputting some rules. Where when a Pokémon faints, it's considered DEAD and must either be released or put in the PC permanately and never be used again.
-Also, you can only catch 1 Pokémon in each route. (Some might put Duplicate clause in affect to avoid catching the same Pokémon and its evolution line).
-Also every Pokémon you catch must be nicknamed to create a bond with that Pokémon.

There are other rules you can put in to make it more challenging. So, if anyone has an idea where I can go to post a Nuzlocke to showcase my challenge, "That would be greeaaaat."

Thanks and I hope to hear from you all and to post more things.

Be good, be safe, behave, have fun. Take care.

-MoFoTY86-

If you want to write it up like a proper story, then Creative Works is what you're looking for. However, the subforum has some rules of its own regarding posted writing, so ensure you read them before making the thread. If you just want to post more brief updates and maybe get tips from the community regarding the nuzlocke, you found the right place already. ;) I'd recommend just using this thread if you want the nuzlocke in this subforum.

Either way, welcome to PokéBeach, and I look forward to going on this nuzlocke Pokémon Adventure with you wherever you post it! :D

Thanks for the reply Celever. Looks like you are well known around here. I've always wanted a community to be involved in one way or another. So what better forum than PokeBeach? I will definitely stay in this thread and post when I get one ready. Thank you.:D

It would be great to see your Nuzlocke adventure @MoFoTY86! I've never done a Nuzlocke myself as I'm playing other games more often (like BotW :p) but it's be cool to see your challenge! :D

Update!!!

An unfortunate update at that...my phone, which was holding my Fire Red Emulator to play the Nuzlocke, decided to act up and restart and erase all my settings. So my save file is erased. :(

So i will have to start over once again.

or..... should I try to keep the same team I had before?

Sorry I haven't been keeping you all updated. Not able to find time to update my run.

Back