Contest November 2020 CaC: Ghost Pokémon (Stay Tuned for Results!)

Discussion in 'Creative Works' started by Jabberwock, Nov 1, 2020.

1. AshCo Ouchies!
    AshCo

Here's my entry. I've had this one cooking up since the contest started, but I wanted to wait a while to post it. Hopefully this one isn't too much of a dumpster fire as the last one...

Dusknoir - HP150 - Psychic
    Stage 2- Evolves from Dusclops

Ability: Phantom Frequency
    Whenever one of your opponent's Pokémon is knocked out, you may use this Ability. If you do, your opponent discards all cards attached to the Pokémon that was knocked out. Then, put that Pokémon onto your Bench. (If the Pokémon you put on your Bench this way is discarded for any reason, put that Pokémon in its owner's discard pile.)

[P][P] Spirits Await
    Switch 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon with their Active Pokémon. Then, flip two coins. If both are heads, the new Active Pokémon is now knocked out.

Weakness: Darkness [x2] Resistance: Fighting [-20] Retreat [C][C][C]

The antenna on its head captures radio waves from the world of spirits that command it to take people there.

So, most Dusknoir cards seem to have a motif with applying or manipulating damage counters onto Pokemon. Even the weird ones like Dusknoir Lv. X (amazing card, by the way. Love weird stuff like that) happen to have this theme to them. But, I thought, with the way Dusknoir's Pokedex entry describes it, how about a card based on the idea of its lore? This is where I came up with the idea of a Dusknoir that can "command" the "spirits" of your opponent's Pokemon, as well as the ability that references the radio waves it receives from the spirit world.

The idea of this Pokemon was something that I wanted to be unique, but situational. Of course, you're not going to want to take every one of your opponent's Pokemon, some of them wouldn't be compatible with your deck. But, say it's something you could use, or something you want to, for some time, lock your opponent out of using. This is where you can use that ability. Depending on the deck, it can either be a useful tool or a situational commodity.

With the attack, I was thinking something that could work in tandem with the ability, so I decided to do a clone of Gothitelle DRX's Doom Decree attack as well as combining it with a gust effect. While the coin flips are rare and situational at best, the gust effect still could potentially help. It's definitely more about the ability in this case, though.

I feel like it being on a Stage 2 also makes it something that's not completely busted. If it were just something you could put on a basic, the ability may have been a bit too powerful. But a Stage 2 that takes some work to get to, in a vacuum not considering any format, feels just right for an ability like this.

Team Flare Hyper Gear cards (The wording on "If the Pokémon you put on your bench this way is discarded for any reason, put that Pokémon in its owner's discard pile.")
    Gothitelle Dragons Exalted (Wording on Dusknoir's attack for the KO aspect)
    Gothitelle Guardians Rising (Gust effect as well as "The new Active Pokemon")
    Typhlosion Lost Thunder ("You may use this Ability")

Also, uh... Because it's Ghost Type month for CaC.
    Boo.
    Spooky.

Nyan and 47bennyg like this.

2. Jabberwock #Jovimohnaeliackvid
    Jabberwock

Forum Mod Member

Some great turnout with some great entries so far, which has been really great to see! :D

If you haven't submitted yet, you've got about 9.5 days left on the clock!

3. Falling Skies A Traveler Stopped to Rest
    Falling Skies

Hello, I would like to enter the Text-Based portion of this event.

é
    Froslass HP: 90 [W]
    [​IMG] Stage 1: Evolves from Snorunt
    [​IMG]
    NO. 478 Snow Land Pokémon HT: 4’03” WT: 58.6 lbs.
    Ability: Eternal Wandering
    As long as this Pokémon is in the Active Spot, your opponent cannot shuffle cards from their discard pile back into their deck, or add cards from their discard pile to their hand.

[W][W] Eternal Grief
    Shuffle this Pokémon and all cards attached to it into your deck. At the end of your opponent’s next turn, this attack does 100 damage to that Pokémon.

Weakness: [M] x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C]

After a woman met her end on a snowy mountain, her regrets lingered on. From them, this Pokémon was born. Its favorite food is frozen souls.
    First off, this card is designed for the current sword & shield era level of power. Froslass just so happens to have had the same HP stat (or lower) since DPP. I will also fully admit I'm not particularly familiar with the current Standard or Expanded format, having played neither in some time, so I may have missed some synergy for this card. I also tried to mimic the blank for a real card as much as possible, having the dex entry under the W/R/R and having those three in the same row, like on a real card.

Froslass as a Pokémon has always fascinated me, as do most Pokémon with human origins. But this dex entry in particular strikes me, as it paints a picture of what kind of Pokémon Froslass really is. I did my best to capture that in this card, with two effects.

Eternal Wandering is akin to a card like Necrovalley in Yugioh, in that you aren't actively denying your opponent resources against every deck, but rather stopping them from recovering resources once they've lost them via a knockout, some form of energy/tool removal, or even just playing trainer cards. This is an extremely strong effect on its own, so I decided to not go the extra mile and let it stop attaching energy from the discard pile via something like Metal Saucer. the anti-synergy between the ability and the attack which completely removes it from the field is intentional, I didn't want it to be too self-sufficient. The delayed damage can still hit the Pokemon that was active when Froslass used the attack if it's on the bench, evolved, or devolved. Given that ADP opened up the possibility for cards to have memory, I'm hoping this isn't too unbelievable.

The idea of this card is to use it in a hit-and-run deck, but for that to happen it would rely on both an attacker like that actually being cost-effective enough to be worth running, as while as Froslass itself being the best option as a stun wall for that deck. Currently, in Sword & Shield, Galarian Weezing and Dracovish would both give it competition, but it could likely see use as a backup line vs decks that need to recur a lot of stuff or even just as a late-game option once they're running low on resources.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope my submission is fine.

47bennyg and bbninjas like this.
  4. DashKing Aspiring Trainer
    DashKing

My Entry:
    Chandelure V
    Type: [P] – HP 210
    Basic Pokémon (Pokémon V)
    V Rule: When your Pokémon V is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Ability: Soul Transport
    Once during your turn, if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, put a Pokémon from your discard pile onto your Bench and switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon. Put 4 damage counters on this Pokémon and the new Active Pokémon.

[P] Thousand-Tongued Flame 10+
    Move any number of damage counters on your Pokémon to this Pokémon. This attack does 10 damage more for each damage counter moved this way to this Pokémon. If this Pokémon is Knocked Out as a result of this attack, your opponent takes 1 more prize card.

Weakness: [D] X 2
    Resistance: [F] -30

Retreat: [C][C]

References:
    Giratina LST
    Raichu-Alolan Raichu TTGX
    Druddigon UNM
    Archie’s Ace in the Hole PRM
    Tapu Lele Promo
    ADP TTGX

5. Stalltar Aspiring Trainer
    Stalltar

I’d like to be a part of the text based portion of this contest.

My submission:

Banette - Psychic - 100HP
    Stage 1 - Evolves from Shuppet

Ability: Pulling strings
    When you play this pokémon to evolve 1 of your pokemon during your turn, you may search your opponent’s deck for up to 2 energy cards and attach them to your opponent’s pokémon in any way you like. You cannot use more than one Pulling strings ability during your turn.

[P] Puppet master 30
    You may search your opponent’s deck for a supporter and discard it. When your opponent’s turn starts and after they drew a card, your opponent must use the effect of the supporter card you discarded as their supporter for the turn.

Weakness: Dark (x2)
    Resistance: Fighting (-30)
    Retreat cost: [C] [C]
    Pokédex information: Resentment at being cast off made it spring into being. Some say that treating it well will satisfy it, and it will once more become a stuffed toy.

Eneporter FLI 106
    Clefable RCL 75

Falling Skies likes this.
  6. CardPone Delta Species is best species
    CardPone

Gonna split my card post and the notes into their own posts this time around because I always seem to find an error in the notes text immediately after posting it.

[​IMG]
    Oricorio – Psychic – HP80
    Basic
    Sensu Style

[P][P][C] Possessive Dance
    Discard all cards attached to this Oricorio and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon as a Pokémon Tool card. The Pokémon this card is attached to can use each of its attacks for the cost of this attack.

Weakness: Lightning +20
    Resistance: Fighting -20
    Retreat: [C]
    #741 Dancing Pokémon HT: 2’ 0” WT: 7.5 lbs.
    Ultra Sun: It charms its opponents with its refined dancing. When they let their guard down, it places a curse on them that will bring on their demise.

Illus. CardPone - ©2020 Pokémon/CardPone - CaC 07

Nyan, 47bennyg and ShaQuL like this.
  7. CardPone Delta Species is best species
    CardPone

This is the first card made with the the upcoming Omnium 2.1 blanks, which now have brighter silver borders! There were a handful of Ghost Pokémon I was going to use for this blank, but I do like to use Pokémon I don't expect to be used otherwise, so when I saw Oricorio on the list of Ghost Pokémon, that seemed like a pretty good choice. To me, Oricorio, even in its Sensu Form, feels a lot less like a Ghost Pokémon than any of the others.

For once I made "my own" art for this card. "My own" is used very loosely since the background isn't mine and the artwork itself was just traced from a frame of this gif, with a couple of modifications and some liberties taken with the feet. I don't reckon I'll be doing my own artwork for very many CaCs after this. Art isn't really my main thing, so I don't often have the motivation for it, but I am happy with how this turned out.

Just like any other entry I make with the Omnium Template, I've got my trademark bulleted list of things to keep in mind:
    • The wording is SM or the latest syntax of a specific effect if no such effect exists in the SM era.
    • The layout for the attack area is based off of the classic/Neo era. Following that, "Ability" is written in the same red text as the ability name.
    • All Omnium cards are meant to be balanced for the 2010-2011 Standard Rotation, or slightly more broadly any set from Diamond & Pearl base set to Noble Victories.
    • Fonts and placements should be pixel-perfect as they were made using my templates, which places all the fonts exactly where they should be.
    For this CaC entry, I also wanted to see if I could make a fun and creative card without giving it an ability, as all my previous CaCs have had one. There were many iterations of this effect, many of which did end up requiring an ability, but the wording always ended up feeling weird or the effect was clunky or some other thing I wasn't happy with. At one point it had an ability and two attacks, which prompted me to take a step back and try to simplify things. Then I thought of this. Is it 100% creative? Not entirely, and I don't expect to max out creativity points on this one, but it is an interesting twist on modifying attack costs that hasn't been done before.

The first note is that it says "this Oricorio" rather than "this Pokémon". This is to prevent the effect being used by Pokémon like Mew or Zoroark that can copy attacks, since they would then not be able to use the effect on the card. If there is a question of whether the Oricorio would be attached to something if Zoroark copied the attack, I believe that wouldn't be the case since the text would be treated as if it were on the Zoroark card, and since Zoroark isn't called "Oricorio", the attack does nothing. Correct me if I'm wrong - I'm not a professor on this.

The second note is that I know this essentially makes all cards splashable. Any attack with any cost can now be used for [P][P][C], which makes Psychic decks really good. I tried to balance that by making it a minimum of three attachments (unless you have Dimension Valley PHF 93 or something going on) and discarding all those energy in order to use the attack. Is it enough when cards like Malamar FLI 51 exist? It's hard to say. From what I know, energy acceleration and cost reduction are not common in DPPt, which means this can take 6 turns to fully set up, depending on energy acceleration. But once it's set up, you can let loose some powerful attacks for much less than they would normally cost.

Following the trend with some bird Pokémon, the Weakness and Resistance come from its Flying type rather than its primary type - a shake-up I've always loved in the TCG. And the retreat cost is just copied from other Oricorio cards. Oricorio obviously didn't have any cards in DPPt to reference for the HP, so I determined the HP by comparing SM Delibird cards to SM Oricorio cards and then adjusting the HP accordingly (though I did give this Oricorio a 10HP boost to help give it a tiny bit more bulk while it builds up energy to be able to take advantage of its attack).
    General
    Possessive Dance
    • Shedinja LOT 95 ("...discard all cards attached to this [Pokémon] and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon as a Pokémon Tool card.")
    • Basically any Tool card ("The Pokémon this card is attached to can..."
    • I couldn't find a reference for the last bit since I don't think it's an effect we've seen before. Hopefully my wording is good.
    • The Oricorio artwork is a custom piece made just for this card by yours truly, and it was based on a frame from this animation. The background is by brgfx.
    • Everything else, except for the fonts and the Create-a-Card symbol, is by me.
    Special thanks to the PTCG Faking Community Discord Server and friends from my Pokémon League for all the input they provided as I made this card!

Thanks so much to the judges and PokéBeach for making this possible! And to everyone else that entered, I wish you the best of luck!

8. bbninjas Ready or Not!
    bbninjas

Advanced Member Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I had completely forgot about this competition until this weekend and had resigned myself to making a simpler card, but then this happened! I'm super happy with how it turned out.

re: The Art Technique
    I was fiddling with a Shedinja in Blender as a reference for a cel-shade trace, but was struck by how similar the render's shading was to the style used by Ryo Ueda! He's possibly one of my favourite Full Art artists, and his Kingdra-EX is possibly one of my most favourite Full Arts of all-time (it's a heavy inspiration for the art design!). I tried to replicate his style as much as possible, paying special attention to dynamics - the size of the Pokemon, the angle of the camera and the harsh lighting in particular. I also figured out how to do trailing lines in the outline (see the halo)!

Going all-out with holosheeting and texturing is pretty normal for me, but I wanted to see what would happen if I was more restrained. I was inspired by the simplicity of pkmncard scans that forgo the textures and holosheets - and I'm really glad with how it turned out!

re: The Effects
    I feel like Shedinjas exist in a limbo state that bridges life and death, and I leant heavily into that flavour to design the effects. Spirit Tax is inspired by Charon's coin, being the price the deceased pays to be ferried to the afterlife. However, like all good tax, you pay it back after receiving your income; hence your opponent pays a prize card tax after a turn-long delay. Psychic Pokemon don't need to pay tax for balancing reasons because Psychic (Ghost) Pokemon already exist in the afterlife. For Final Wager, I wanted an effect that took Shedinja out from the Active Spot (like Shaymin-EX), but in a volatile way.

re: The Balance / Playability
    Adding new prize cards to your opponent's stack is a very powerful effect and should not be used lightly. If one isn't careful, one could cause an infinite stall loop where your opponent keeps taking Knock Outs but is never able to take all their prize cards. These are the ways d a few techniques to balance it:
    • Prize cards are added after prize cards are taken, meaning a player can win the game before the reduction takes place. (This is the biggest difference between this and Life Dew effects.)
    • "Excluding [P] Pokemon" means you can't add Prize cards if Shedinja gets Knocked Out. It also stops the player from chaining Mew-EX and Mew FCO that can copy Shedinja's attack.
    • A [P][C] attack cost means you need to run Psychic Energy, but the exclusion of [P] Pokemon means you can't be running a pure [P] deck. Players will probably need to run split types.
    • 90HP means Shedinja will probably get Knocked Out on the next turn, so your opponent will probably recover the prize cards that you added. This makes the attack useful only if you manage to stop your opponent from attacking, making Shedinja more useful for disruption decks.
    • 90HP makes Shedinja prone to Lasers.
    • A retreat cost [C][C] makes Shedinja somewhat clunky.
    However, all these weaknesses does not make Shedinja unplayable. If you can mitigate Shedinja's major weakness - that it's easy to KO - by making your opponent unable to attack, then you have a solid addition to any disruptive deck. If a deck does manage to break through the lock and pull off a KO, Shedinja can weaken the blow.

The card is designed to be released in the early XY-era (around Phantom Forces).

References:
    Spirit Tax - Jirachi Prism ("took"), Sudowoodo LOT*, Electrode-ex ("Knocking Out" precedent), Frozen City ('excluding' clause**), Gastly EVO, Robo Substitute (taking Prize cards "for" something), Nihilego-GX
    Final Wager - Shedinja DRX, Electrode EVO***

* Sudowoodo shows a "during their last turn" clause can be used in the middle of a sentence for the sake of readability/clarity.
    ** It's unclear whether XY-era would use "excluding [P] Pokemon" or "non-[P] Pokemon" like in SM-era.
    *** it seems XY-era prefers "Knock Out this Pokemon" for self-KOs. SM-era reverted to "This Pokemon is Knocked Out."

I've asked Jabber if it's fine to use "their" instead of "his or her" for pre-SM cards in the CAC and he said that'd be fine:
    [​IMG]

Credits:
    Art rendered in Blender and edited by me
    Blank by @aschefield101
    Textures by @Nekoban Ryo
    Public domain smoke stock image by Pascal Meier

KnightofDust, 47bennyg, Vom and 4 others like this.
  9. AshCo Ouchies!
    AshCo

Gotta say, you really knocked it out of the park with the visuals here. This really looks like something you'd see out of an actual XY set! I really like the angle you had for Shedinja and the really nice color of purple in the background. While I like when people go a bit creative visually with fakes, I love seeing a nice authentic-looking card too, especially when it's done really well. I'm a fan.

bbninjas and Nyan like this.
  10. The Ωmega One Aspiring Trainer
    The Ωmega One

[​IMG]
    Check second post for all the fun stuff

AshCo, bbninjas, Nyan and 1 other person like this.
  11. Nyan Staring into space again...
    Nyan

Chat Room Staff Member

[​IMG]
    So the theme for this month is Ghost types, obviously. So what better ghost to pick than the newest ghost? Probably my favorite legendary coming out of the new gen, Spectrier has such a unique design that I cannot get enough of. I was struggling to think of effects for a while. Eventually, I came up with this. It's not complicated or even that unique, but I mostly made it so it could potentially be added to Lackey later, sometime after the community set (if you don't know what I am talking about, join the faking discord!) so it can be used in tandem with Lost Zone cards from that set. But even with no Lost Zone support, it's a solid damage dealer that can hit huge numbers.
    Credit to asche for the original blanks & symbols, which were heavily modified by me
    Credit to StargardSora for the art

References:
    - Alolan Vulpix GRI 21 ("Search your deck for up to X Pokémon, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.")
    - Froslass UNM 38 ("Put up to X...")
    - Lost Blender LOT 181 ("... from your hand...")
    - Blacephalon LOT 52 ( "... in the Lost Zone." "This attack does X damage for each card put in the Lost Zone in this way.")

12. The Ωmega One Aspiring Trainer
    The Ωmega One

So here's the fun stuff explaining my car/fakemon
    Introducing Impostitute, the Imposter Pokémon. Standing at a towering 1'6" weighing in at an impressive 2.6lbs this Pokémon is Normal/Ghost type. Dex Entry: "A ghost that posses Substitutes left over after battles. It seeks out larger Substitutes with more health"
    [​IMG]
    Personally I envisioned this Pokémon being similar to Banette or Mimikyu in terms of power, it has some useful stats but isn't over powered just a non-evolving basic
    Introducing my custom Rebirth blanks. These blanks are a mixture of all my work from DPPt+ and the ex era (massive thank you to Metagross101 for letting me edit their DPPt & ex blanks) for wording I use DPPt, placements the attack cost orbs line up with the orbs in the background (similar to ex era), the balancing for damage/hp is DPPt. For Rebirth I made my own W/R blanket match ups for each Type/Sub type
    And now on to the card. 70HP is run of the mill for non evolving basics in DPPt. Fluffy is a reference to one of the "in game" abilities Impostitute has, Ghostly Return is an okay attack power similar to Lickilicky C SV 30. Poltergeist requiring a tool is to draw a parallel to the in game move (which only does damage if the target is holding an item I thought the damage changed based on item like fling lol) I made the attack count the letters in the name to give the attack some difference in attack damage (because I thought Poltergeist had varying damage). The cap at 60 is to keep the power in line with something like Rhyhorn SV 122 which.
    Wording references:
    Kakuna (Rising Rivals RR 66) (Fluffy)
    Lickilicky C (Supreme Victors SV 30) (Ghostly Draw)
    Pachirisu (Great Encounters GE 5) (Poltergeist)
    Mismagius GL LV.X (Rising Rivals RR 110) (Poltergeist)

Nyan likes this.
  13. AlphaLad Aspiring Trainer
    AlphaLad

[​IMG]

For this month's CaC, I decided to make an Aegislash featuring the latest version of my custom blanks. It's balanced and worded for the current Sword and Shield era with some new mechanics to spice things up a little. Most notably, the markers from earlier gens make a comeback in the form of the Cursed Blade attack, and will likely reappear with other cards in Aegislash's set to create some nice synergy. For the ability, I've always found the idea of turning one of your Pokemon into a tool card pretty interesting (like Shedinja and Klefki). With Aegislash being a sword and all, it seems fitting that one of your Pokemon wields it like one.

bbninjas and CardPone like this.
  14. Kaizaac Aspiring Trainer
    Kaizaac

I’m gonna pull out of this competition, I couldn’t think of many good ideas and it just wasn’t working for me. Good luck to everyone else though!

15. Jabberwock #Jovimohnaeliackvid
    Jabberwock

Forum Mod Member

That's a wrap on this round of the CaC! Stay tuned for official judging at the end of December!

and Almonds' September judging, which is still coming soon

Nyan, bbninjas and CardPone like this.
  16. PMJ happy thoughts
    PMJ

Articles Head Activities Staff Badges Staff Elite Member Advanced Member Member

It's late but Jabber said it was cool

[​IMG]

I'm really only submitting this just to have something to submit. I kept second guessing myself whenever I went to post this, it's actually been done since the first of the month.

Anyway. Sableye. The Ability allows you to get a bit of recovery every time you bring him up front, which includes after one of your own guys gets killed. The name is meant to evoke the same feelings of mania that Sableye get when around gems, because Items are a precious commodity that players always want to get back.

The Ability intentionally does not say "Once during your turn" because the intent is to allow for it to be used as many times as you can trigger it. This Ability would likely be broken if there existed an Ability that allowed you infinite switches a turn, but no such card exists, even in Expanded. The closest you can get to Ability manipulation is with Solgaleo-GX's Ultra Road Ability, which would give you one extra switch per turn. I don't think that's enough to break Sableye, considering Junk Hunt gets you two for no effort and you would need to run a Stage 2 GX in order to get the third card (or two, to get two more cards, and so on).

The attack synergizes with the Ability, allowing you to get another Item back after your attack if you choose to bring up a second Sableye. If not, you can bring up a decoy, a different attacker, whoever you like, but your Item recycler will be safe on the Bench to come dig through your trash on a later turn.

Bottom stats are in line with recent Sableye cards, despite the fact that Sableye itself has a weakness to Fairy and has always had resistances to speak of (and used to resist Colorless in the TCG), but Creatures gonna Creatures. Sableye has three cards in the SM block; the most recent one has 80 HP so that's what I went with.

I went with an actual Pokedex entry for the flavor text. I wanted to use the PMJdex entry for Sableye, but went with a real one for those sweet, sweet believability points.

Anyway thanks for letting me submit. Sorry to everyone if I win.

Wording references: Heatran-GX UNM, Herdier SM (Ability), Zorua TEU (Attack)

17. FireLizard Dragon shipper
    FireLizard

OH SHEET I'M LATE

Dragapult HP 160 [P]

Stage 2:Evolves from Drakloak

[Ability] Ghost Appearance
    Once during your turn, if this Pokémon is the last card in your hand,
    you may play it onto your Bench.If you do,put 2 damage counters on the Active Pokèmon.

[C] Call for Support
    Search up to 2 Dreepy and up to 2 Drakloak,reveal them, and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.
    [P][P] Dragon Barricade 40x
    Discard any number of Dreepy and Drakloak from your hand.This
    attack does 40 damage for each card you discarded.

W:[D]x2 R:[F]-20
    RC:None

"When it isn’t battling, it keeps Dreepy in the holes on its horns. Once a fight starts, it launches the Dreepy like supersonic missiles."

Sorry fpr being so late,I totally forgot about this event.I hope I'm on time.
    So,Dragapult's strategy is being a fast set up sweeper.To do as much damage possible,I decided to give him an ability like Vivid Voltage Beedrill,
    Elusive Master,but with putting damage counters on the Active Pokèmon instead of drawing cards.
    I give him 2 attacks to make him better.
    The first one,Call for Support,is to search 2 Dreepys and 2 Drakloak,to do lots of damage with the second attack,Dragon Barricade.
    Since Dragapult doesn't need to be evolved for being set up,it's much easier to find Dreepy and Drakloak to do enough damage to Knock Out
    (or at least weaken)most of the Pokèmon in the meta.
    After Call of Support,Dragon Barricade can reach 160 damage!

I hope you'll consider this card!

Nyan likes this.
  18. Jabberwock #Jovimohnaeliackvid
    Jabberwock

Forum Mod Member

@PMJ @FireLizard You're both good; timezones are weird enough that we usually accept late entries unpenalized within a day or so of the deadline. Just don't abuse that in the future. :p

FireLizard and Nyan like this.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?