Contest November 2020 CaC: Ghost Pokémon (Results Are Up!)

Yikes I didn't even crack 40. I really dropped the ball on this one. I gotta pick up the slack big time next month to make up for it. When was the last time someone got a perfect 50? I think it's time for me to reset that counter.

Recycling Ace Specs wasn't a concern because Junk Hunt can already do that. I suppose the difference is that Junk Hunt is an attack and not an Ability, allowing situations where you can use the Item you retrieve without worrying about getting it discarded or shuffled away.

I'll take the hit on when vs. whenever. Dust Island is a more era-appropriate example.

Hey I'm back in the top 3 for the first time since... 2014? Man I knew that attack was too overpowered the second I hit post. I needed to frontload it with more damage than 10 and take at least 10 per off the back end.

Yyeeeeaah...Knew mine was going to be kind of rough. I’m not great with my wordings, especially post-Gen 7 where I’m much less familiar with the cards past XY. Oh well, maybe next time.

For my first submission I can’t believe how solid I did! And I fully see and understand the criticisms with the lack of synergy between banette’s ability and attack. Retrospectively I was thinking that a kind of energy crush attack would be more synergistic with the ability. Can’t wait for the next one!

Oh wow, I'm honored to have won on my first attempt. Thanks to the hosts for running this, it was fun. I'll gladly join the next one.

Back