Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
November 12th will see the release of two new League Battle Decks featuring either Single or Rapid Strike Urshifu VMAX! They will cost $29.99 each.

Single-Strike-Urshifu_VMAX-League-Battle-Deck_EN-1059x1200-bd93c0f-176x200.jpg

Rapid-Strike-Urshifu_VMAX-League-Battle-Deck-EN-1059x1200-bd93c0f-176x200.jpg

Strike Once and Finish It or Flow Like a Raging River—with Urshifu VMAX!
Choose your moment, and strike with raw power! Or strike a thousand times—each time one step closer to victory! Single Strike Urshifu VMAX or Rapid Strike Urshifu VMAX is yours in a powerful, League-ready deck for skilled Trainers and Pokémon TCG players. With a slew of cards including premium foil cards, sought-after power cards, and a well-tuned set of Pokémon and Trainer cards, these League Battle Decks do more than feature one of the most popular Pokémon of the Galar region: they...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
Great to see more LBDs being put out! They're always good for going from 0 to 60 in your gameplay with official builds of some of the hottest decks around!

Ilexon

Aspiring Trainer
What I hoped for actually happened O.O Was hoping there would be a league battle deck(s) for some of the best decks especially rapid strike urshifu, I wonder what other cards will be inside each though? still only play level 2, maybe play level 3 will be a fully made deck with full ultra rare evolution lines? (also this makes it cheaper to make these decks probably)

Sjin

Aspiring Trainer
Do we know for sure if the Rapid Strike deck comes with the Urshifu-V that has Strafe as its first attack? I would assume it does, since it looks like the Single Strike deck has the Laser Focus Urshifu-V rather than the box promo. If they do both have the cards from Battle Styles then these decks are going to be great value and will bring down the price of Rapid Strike Urshifu-V and VMAX immensely!

Sjin

Aspiring Trainer
It feels like it's been ages since they announced the different levels of products, and now they're even labelling the packages with them, but we still have no idea what level 3 products will be! If this is level 2, I can't imagine the value that level 3 products will have.
What I hoped for actually happened O.O Was hoping there would be a league battle deck(s) for some of the best decks especially rapid strike urshifu, I wonder what other cards will be inside each though? still only play level 2, maybe play level 3 will be a fully made deck with full ultra rare evolution lines? (also this makes it cheaper to make these decks probably)

Ilexon

Aspiring Trainer
It feels like it's been ages since they announced the different levels of products, and now they're even labelling the packages with them, but we still have no idea what level 3 products will be! If this is level 2, I can't imagine the value that level 3 products will have.
yeah, I'm imagining a fully built competitive deck at max power. Or maybe decks that feature multiple v/vmax lines/pokemon like a shadow rider deck with a full line of shadow rider as well as alcremie v/vmax and crobat(? im not sure if thats in shadow rider or not)

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
Credit where credit is due. Pokemon is hands down the best TCG in keeping the prices of highly sought after cards down. Between League decks and the Trainer's Toolkits, it has never been easier for new players to just start playing competitively.

Sparkeagle

Aspiring Trainer
Do we know for sure if the Rapid Strike deck comes with the Urshifu-V that has Strafe as its first attack? I would assume it does, since it looks like the Single Strike deck has the Laser Focus Urshifu-V rather than the box promo. If they do both have the cards from Battle Styles then these decks are going to be great value and will bring down the price of Rapid Strike Urshifu-V and VMAX immensely!
They usually put set print cards as opposed to promo ones in the deck. And that is the Strafe art

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
I just realized that the value of the Urishfu VMAXs is going to tank when these products AND the Ultra Premium collections release, at least for a time. I mean, even ADP could be bought for a mere few dollars after the release of the Zacian V League Battle Deck. It's still only $5 right now. Inteleon VMAX didn't go down as MUCH in value, because the product was more expensive, but considering that it used to be over $10 and is now just under $4, I think we can expect the $15 Urshifu Rapid Strike Forme VMAX to become FAR more affordable as a single.