NOTICE: Seeking to Hire New Forum Moderators!

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
NoakUcn.gif

PokéBeach is seeking keen members to join the forum staff team as moderators! We are looking for active, passionate and skilled people who are keen to contribute to further PokéBeach as a site and as a community.

Moderators work together to monitor the forums, ensuring that they run as smoothly and orderly as possible. They also take the initiative to work on behind-the-scenes projects for the forums, and perhaps even the main site itself. A commitment of six months is expected.

If you are keen, please fill out this mysterious mod application form before Midnight EST, Sunday 17th, December. Although we accept applications all year round, we're specifically looking for some fresh faces for the new year. ^.^

Thanks for reading, and for being a part of this great community!

@bbninjas is this a global request, or are you looking for moderators for this forum specifically?

@bbninjas is this a global request, or are you looking for moderators for this forum specifically?
It seems to be a global request, since every area of the forums had this post.

It is indeed a global request, although we are especially looking for moderators who frequent the forums where I posted this notice, namely the TCG forums, the Creative Works and the Forum Games.

Okay. I saw it in this forum first, so I thought I'd ask him to clarify. I'll consider resubmitting my application.

Just a reminder that if you are keen to join the forum staff team, we recommend that you submit your application within the next 24 hours! ^.^

Back