North Korean Military is Cleared for Nuclear Attack on U.S.!

Elite Stride

♫ I'm on the road to Viridian City ♫
April 3, 2013

We have all been hearing about the shenanigans of North Korea lately, but circumstances between the U.S. and North Korea might be suddenly escalating to dangerous levels as nuclear protection heads for Guam. North Korea has threatened for a little while now, but the Pentagon is increasingly seeing that North Korea means business. Are we on the brink of war folks? Let us know how you feel about this below!

"The latest statement from Pyongyang 'formally informs' the Pentagon it has 'ratified' a possible nuclear strike."

Here's the full story
And although I hate Fox News, here's their story...
From the UN

All I know is I better move the hell out of Southern California. They wouldn't nuke a random state like Montana. North Korea ultimately needs to just calm down.

RE: North Korean Military is Cleared for Nuclear Attack on U.S.

Dude, its north korea. Its not gonna happen. If it does, it will probably be a firecracker.

Salamencetrainer34 said:
Dude, its north korea. Its not gonna happen. If it does, it will probably be a firecracker.

North Korea has nuclear armament. It would probably be crashed but don't overlook them. A war would still be a war and lots of people will die plus the economy will lower.

Salamencetrainer34 said:

If you don't think N. Korea is capable of a full fledged nuclear attack, then you're probably in for a surprise. Now whether they will succeed is another question, because thankfully we have means of interception. Regardless, war is a very possible factor here, and that would be a highly unpopular thing to engage in right now.

Flygon2071 said:
A war would still be a war and lots of people will die plus the economy will lower.

Not necessarily. Look at our war history. :p

Good thing I live in the eastern Midwest. If I was living over there... wait what.

/me puts on sunglasses.

Ladies and gentlemen, prepare for the oncoming war. Whatever you do, keep as much on track of the news as possible, do not come out of your hiding places (except for restroom and food), and if you get hurt really badly, do not move. And no matter what you do, do not go anywhere without a friend. Who says nobody can help you in times of peril? Trust me, the buddy system is very reliable, unless you hang around friends who drink too much.

Just saying. I am completely serious.

Really? I think North Korea is just messing with us again about this. Nothing's going to happen gaiz!

Flygon2071 said:
SheNinja said:
Really? I think North Korea is just messing with us again about this. Nothing's going to happen gaiz!

This is serious. They might be but what if they aren't?
It is serious, I agree. But what if there government (I say government because we don't know if all the NK citizens want this) just want us to get worked up about it and attack first? We just have to keep our cool. The US government sending out Thaad (Terminal High Altitude Area Defense System) was a great idea, just in case, and to show that we're not taking any bluff!

This makes me sick. I don't want to think about a possibility of WWIII. I'll just be of the ignorant hide under the sand type.

We're going to need a lot of adult diapers. Korea never stops working.

But in reality Korea is not going to strike anytime soon, and I don't think this going to be a nucleur war, if a war at all.

SheNinja said:

PDC said:
We're going to need a lot of adult diapers. Korea never stops working.

But in reality Korea is not going to strike anytime soon, and I don't think this going to be a nucleur war, if a war at all.

Well, if our nation's top National Security officers are particularly worried, maybe there is some legitimacy in the threat. That doesn't mean that its definitely going to happen, but it's something to consider; especially when we acknowledge that there are things about National security that the public has no knowledge of. So if the people who are aware of every single detail are worried, maybe we have a reason to be as well. Besides, we don't exactly receive open nuclear threats every day.

Hydro Cannon said:
This makes me sick. I don't want to think about a possibility of WWIII. I'll just be of the ignorant hide under the sand type.

WWIII will only last a month in that case. North Korea doesn't have the power to fend off the might of a coalition force. From what I've heard, the US, South Korea, UK, Russia, and Japan have agreed on a coalition strike if NK pulls the trigger. Russia, UK, and the US. NK has the 4th largest military, granted. But to go up against a force that strong is stupid. Do they think the citizens of NK will help? No, the probably won't. Why would they help the tyranny that they've been living under?
Bottomline, if they plan to take us down, they'll need a lot more nukes. The sad truth for them. America's fighting spirit can never be broken. If they plan to take us out with one nuke, they are wrong.
The fact that they're actually threatening to do this doesn't scare me. It just makes me think if I should actually join the service or not.

A nuke scare HA. I remember the last nuke they tested, which by the way, failed. Imo this will just end up as a modern cold war, but instead of Russia it's North Korea.

Bolt the Cat said:
Anyone else find it really random that they targeted Austin?

He secretly hates the SXSW lol.

In all seriousness, I really hope something like this doesn't happen. The _last_ thing we need in this country is another war.

dmaster out.

I live in Austin. It doesn't surprise me it's targeted here. It's an important part of the US. I forget why, sue me.

Time to wipe NK off the face of the earth. That is ultimately what is going to happen if they keep going at crap.

Does anyone find it weird this escalated after Kim hanged out with Dennis Rodman?

Back