Shandera @ Focus Sash
Modest
/ Flame Body
4/0/0/252/0/252

- Evil Eye
- Pain Split
- Shadow Ball
- Calm Mind

Do ALOT of damage with Calm Minded STABed Evil Eye, Shadow Ball for Gengar and stuff.

Pain Split if their are mean and try to kill me. This is excellent with Toxic Spikes!
---

Thanks, leave comments please? ;3

I really feel that Shadow Tag is the best ability. If you switch it in at the right time and have Calm Mind, you can get free stat boosts. Change Evil Eye to Flamethrower as well because otherwise it can't do anything to Blissey or any other normal type. It also wouldn't fare well against steel types either. If you are really instistent on Evil Eye, you could give up Shadow Ball for Flamethrower. Balloon would be a better held item in my opinion because then it has immunity to ground attacks.

o this is a poor set, I'm not pleased to tell you. Shadow Tag isn't available yet but Flash Fire is vastly superior to Flame Body since Shandy isn't taking hits all that well with its defense and would much rather get a Flash Fire boost. Evil Eye is a poor choice on it with Shadow Ball, Fire Blast, Energy Ball, or, even Psychic at its disposal. If you do insist on using Calm Mind (I would suggest choice scarf) then use substitute and drop evil eye for Flamethrower or HP Ground.

Evil Eye w/ Toxic Spikes is funny.

Evil Eye has a basepower of 50, with STAB is it 75, not sure if he is poisoned.

If they are poisoned its power will be 150 after STAB, but that relies on them being status conditioned.

And that bring me back to the fact that this team is based on toxic spiking. It cant be rapid spinned with Shandera as your active pokemon. Then just sweep through all pokemon except normal...

So what are you going to do about pokes who are immune to toxic spikes? Forry, Skarmory, Blissey, and any Normal/Flying combo will completely wall this set without a fire move at your disposal. Also, this set will not fair well against a team with heal bell or aromatherapy. You really should add a fire type move, for coverage, STAb, and Flash Fire.

I have a new set for him!
For a 3 v. 3 battle I use; Forretress for Toxic Spiking and then he explodes himself, then I switch to Mew which subs and uses Nasty Plot, then passes it to Shandera with:

Shandera @ Choice Sharf (DeadLantern) - Modest (+Sp. Atk, -Atk)
/ Shadow Tag

- Evil Eye
- Flamethrower
- Energy Ball
- Psychic

4 HP, 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spd

Mew have a Ice Beam for Dragon- and flying- types.

You might get a little more help from Fire Blast. Fire Blast, plus STAB, could do a chunk to Blissey. But that is just a personal preferance. Nice new moveset, though. All you have to do is switch in on Construction worker, lucario, Machamp, etc. When they are stuck on close combat/dynamic punch because of choice band, they can't switch moves. Fight doesn't effect Chandalier, so they are stuck on a move that doesn't even do anything. Shadow Tag then prevents them from switching out. Psychic to take out constrution dude and Machamp, flamethrower/ fire blast to take out Lucario. Very nice. :)

I agree with the overlord.
My set uses fireblast because this guy is all about power.
I see the point of psychic but i doubt the too would be very prominent. I would focus on hitting everything, and fireblast could help out with machamp. Id go for shadowball just in case evil eye fails you. For example, leaf guard and hydration pokemon wont get hurt with Groudon/Ninetales/kyogre out.
Whats its partner?

Back