• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Non-English Card Traders (PLEASE READ if you have foreign cards)

NarcoticHobo

Aspiring Trainer
RULES
1) This is a list of traders who have non-English cards available for trade only! Those traders who are interested in but have no foreign cards for trade are not included.

2) To be included on this list please post the following information in reply to this thread:

a) Language of cards you have
b) Link to your trade thread
c) Permanent name for your trade thread to post here.
d) Short description of the type of cards you have available

3) I will format this information into a list of non-English card traders for users to easily access.

4) Format will be like such:
Name (link to user page) - Thread Title (Link to trade thread) - Short description of cards available.

LIST OF NON-ENGLISH CARD TRADERS BY LANGUAGE:

JAPANESE:

NarcoticHobo - Hobo's Trades - Various Japanese cards mostly from BW-on available.

[member]omahanime[/member] - omahanime's Trades - Large amount of JPN cards, some KOR and SPN

Hydro Cannon - HydroCannon's Trade thread - Various Japanese cards ranging from Base - BW Series. Really only for collectors!

Soulwind - Soulwind's Trade Thread - Collectibles ranging from Wizards of the Coast to JPN CoroCoro Promos.

ThatPokemonCollector - Have Sealed Packs,Decks,Promo's,Ex's & Catchers - I have a wide variety of Japanese cards: Old School Holo's, New Holo's, EX'S, Ex's, Lvx's, Secret Rare's, Promo's, Sealed Items. Korean: EX'S, 1 Old Holo, New Holo's Non Holo's

Artemis - Trading Japanese cards. Looking for both Japanese and Dutch cards in trade. - Japanese cards (and some merch) from BW-on. Cards include EXes, FAs, Shinies, Promos, and Holos, but nothing from before BW2.

SPANISH:

[member]omahanime[/member] - omahanime's Trades - Large amount of JPN cards, some KOR and SPN

KOREAN:

ThatPokemonCollector - Have Sealed Packs,Decks,Promo's,Ex's & Catchers - I have a wide variety of Japanese cards: Old School Holo's, New Holo's, EX'S, Ex's, Lvx's, Secret Rare's, Promo's, Sealed Items. Korean: EX'S, 1 Old Holo, New Holo's Non Holo's

Hydro Cannon

Just a random dood
RE: Non-English Card Traders (PLEASE READ if you have foreign cards)

Would like to have mine added.

A) Japanese cards
B) Thread here
C) HydroCannon's Trade thread
D) Various Japanese cards ranging from Base - BW Series. Really only for collectors! :D

NarcoticHobo

Aspiring Trainer

BUMP. Waiting for this thread to get stickied, until then I'll bump every so often for visibility :)

PokePhD

PokéBeach Verified Seller

Well, I'm getting into JPN a bit more so you can add me. :D

1. Japanese Cards
2. Thread
3. SoulWind's Trade Thread
4. Collectibles ranging from Wizards of the Coast to JPN CoroCoro Promos.

A_RAICHU

help me

a) Japanese
b) Thread
c) A_RAICHU's Trade Thread
d) Few BW-on cards

NarcoticHobo

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Non-English Card Traders (PLEASE READ if you have foreign cards) (MOD Please Sticky)

Hobo used bump.

It's not very effective.

A_RAICHU

help me
RE: Non-English Card Traders (PLEASE READ if you have foreign cards) (MOD Please Sticky)

I closed my thread. Please remove it from the list.

NarcoticHobo

Aspiring Trainer

A_RAICHU said:
I closed my thread. Please remove it from the list.

Hopefully you will return in the future!

NarcoticHobo

Aspiring Trainer
ThatPokemonCollector said:
I would like to add mine to japanese and korean link below

There is no link in your sig, please follow this format:

2) To be included on this list please post the following information in reply to this thread:

a) Language of cards you have
b) Link to your trade thread
c) Permanent name for your trade thread
d) Short description of the type of cards you have available

TheTPCProductionz

Aspiring Trainer
1: Japanese & Korean

2: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-have-sealed-packs-decks-promo-s-ex-s-catchers

3: Have Sealed Packs,Decks,Promo's,Ex's & Catchers

4: I have a wide variety of Japanese cards
Old School Holo's
New Holo's
EX'S
Ex's
Lvx's
Secret Rare's
Promo's
Sealed Items

Korean:

EX'S
1 Old Holo
New Holo's
Non Holo's

I believe I have the biggest korean collection on here and one of the biggest Japanese collections.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Hey, finally have my trade thread up and running now!

A) Trading Japanese cards. Looking for both Japanese and Dutch cards in trade.
B) Here's the link!
C) Not sure what you mean by this exactly since I don't really understand how the thread identification works in this forum software, but Artemis's Trade Thread should always be in the front of my title. If you need more info than that, someone's going to have to explain to me more how the thread thing works.
D) Japanese cards (and some merch) from BW-on. Cards include EXes, FAs, Shinies, Promos, and Holos, but nothing from before BW2.