News No fusion strike Banlist update announcement near expansion street date? And is my try to call it out a sign of lazy?

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
On the official site, the Celebrations Banlist & Rule Change announcement is still up, but with Fusion strike street date tomorrow for Russia/Eastern Europe, I tried to file a ticket five days ago, but today, I got the update of dread, Attached and all...

Isn't this the usual time to post it? Other expansions had a Friday before the two-week mark that signals the beginning of prerelease time, when the announcement post is posted so that prerelease goers are aware of rulings that affect the rules going forward.

However, with supply chain issues delaying the prereleases, and/or testing avenues limited by the covid problem, maybe they have decided to wait until the week after street date to post its fusion strike edition for some reason, such as that involving their testing means somehow limited to online-only, meaning you have to order online just to get any cards, and that you can't find any cards in-person as you used to, so they have no other choice this release that could be used to compile the required data, as the online game does not take code cards and new cards until street date, so we could have to wait longer than usual for said announcement...

...Or they might be so scatterbrained that we will have to assume no changes because of no announcement whatsoever. That is the last thing I want. No notice of changes makes me feel like it will take 2015 repeating itself(Lysandre's trump card got banned as a result of a regional ending in favor of a user of that card) before they finally wake up. At least show us what's going on, tpci. Give us an explanation of the why. Don't give anyone a typical response of rejection like the one you gave me. I noticed the odd thing, and yet, you brushed it off, leaving me with no choice but to ask the fans if they disagree with the official channels approach on this matter.

When you look on the official site section attached to this post, does anyone notice the fishiness? Were you looking at the Play! Pokemon section as I was, looking for the announcement, only to come up empty too?

If so, why the wait? Why is TPCi not giving an exact motive? Is someone slacking? Or do you think circumstances are not favorable for data collection for the announcement?

Pokebeach members, your input?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211110-180009_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20211110-180009_Email.jpg
    383.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20211108-044503_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211108-044503_Chrome.jpg
    459.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back