No boxtropper in Ex CG ?

tphi

Aspiring Trainer
Hi

There isn't any boxtropper card or secret card in Ex Cristal Guardian ? I beleved it was a boxtropper...

Raaaah...I wanna buy a display for this set, and there isn't any boxtropper...unabelievable....Anybody know why ?

RE:  No boxtropper in Ex CG ?

Alchemist_Almighty said:
Nope, this set didn't have one.  Who knows why...
Because it was the laziest set ever made in the history of the TCG. None of the 100+ Japan-exclusive promos thrown in. Creative names like "Buoyancy" and "A'la Mode" changed to "Flotation" and "Pick and Choose"The largest amount of creativity involved changing Loudred, Marshtomp, Combusken, and Grovyle to rare cards and demoting Venusaur from holo to non-holo. And on top of it all, the release of the set was delayed a week, most likely due to stupid hype about cards like Shiftry ex and Cessation Crystal. Am I happy? No. (However, the one good thing about the set is the artwork.... But even Tomokazu Komiya has to pop up and ruin that with cards like Dugtrio)

I will buy a ex lm display....

Thanks, I didn't know all this things (sorry, my english isn't really excellent)

None of the 100+ Japan-exclusive promos thrown in.

Yeah there is alot of promos that we have not recieved but 75% of them wont be released here. Cards with trainers in their name, 4th gen pokemon, and pokemon with blanks in their names wont be released outside of japan. The following are the about how many cards we have left for release... 1 adv-p, 9 players promos, 4 reprint ex's found in tins, and 27 pcg-p.

Back