• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [NL-WW] Athena's Marketplace: Updated Oct 5 - H: CP6, XY11, FCO, Generations, FE Cipher, & More!

Cipher Cards!
I'm late to the party but yay! \o/

I don't know any values on these, them being the (literally) foreign things they are. So I hope you don't mind me asking for an estimate on how much the following would be:

Swordsman Known as Marth, Lucina B01-056HN
Heartless Shaman, Henry B01-087N
Deposed Prince, Marth B01-002N
Forgotten Knight, Kellam S02-002ST
Hero-King's Descendant, Chrom B01-052N
Lodestar, Marth S01-001ST

It's too bad Robin (Male) is some exclusive deal. And where's Female Morgan? A disgrace to the TCG, I say, disgrace! I'm also not really feeling the art on some of my other favored characters. Here's to hoping they keep making these, so that other prints can come out.
But hey. Lucina, Henry, and Kellam have cards and they look nice, so I'm not mad.

I feel I need to clear my history after clicking on Nowi's page. Yikes.

Cipher Cards!
I'm late to the party but yay! \o/

I don't know any values on these, them being the (literally) foreign things they are. So I hope you don't mind me asking for an estimate on how much the following would be:

Swordsman Known as Marth, Lucina B01-056HN
Heartless Shaman, Henry B01-087N
Deposed Prince, Marth B01-002N
Forgotten Knight, Kellam S02-002ST
Hero-King's Descendant, Chrom B01-052N
Lodestar, Marth S01-001ST

It's too bad Robin (Male) is some exclusive deal. And where's Female Morgan? A disgrace to the TCG, I say, disgrace! I'm also not really feeling the art on some of my other favored characters. Here's to hoping they keep making these, so that other prints can come out.
But hey. Lucina, Henry, and Kellam have cards and they look nice, so I'm not mad.

I feel I need to clear my history after clicking on Nowi's page. Yikes.

I was really tempted to order the official guide book just for the male Robin cards, but admittedly I strongly prefer female Robin. :p The lack of female Morgan is indeed surprising though; I wonder if she'll end up as promo at some point. We know they're doing more cards (series 2 comes out mid September featuring FEif characters and I remember hearing a rumour/hint that 3 would be Tellius), but I'm not sure if/when they'll bring back more Awakening character cards.

For the ones you listed, the N's are €1 each and the HN's and starter deck exclusive non-holos are €1.50 each, which I believe brings your total to €7.50 (plus shipping) which converts to ~US$8.11. I will be getting more cards soon as well, so if you'd like you can wait to see if I get any more you're interested in before you complete your order. :3

FeMorgan was the first character I looked for on the linked site. Can't believe they wouldn't have them both in the same set.

I'll definitely buy them all for that price, but there are a few more that I'd like to add in if you pull them. The main two being the other Henry (but he looks like a Rare), and Morgan if you get another. Don't want to step on Robin Aisaga's toes. :p

Edit: Read your previous posts. I can wait for a week before finalizing the order. Won't hurt to wait, but it would be annoying setting up for two deals if I bought the stuff now.

I'll actually check Pokebeach and your thread for real this time to look for updates.

The new box should be coming any day. I also already have one of the other Henry so if I get another I can set it aside for you, same as Morgan. The other Henry is actually an HN (and very cool art, too).

@Robin Aisaga @SotS

My 2nd FE Cipher Booster Box came in today, so I've now updated the OP with all of the cards for this set I have on offer, as well as a final list of my wants. While I will be offering more starter deck cards once my second Awakening deck comes in, these are all of the booster box cards for the first series that I'd likely get for trade/sale. If anyone's interested in any of the deck cards that I don't have listed (including holos), I should have those up in a couple weeks or so (since I won't have them on hand until then).

• Sacred Descendant, Lucina B01-055N
  • Amnesia-Stricken Tactician, Robin (Female) B01-058N
  • Warm-Hearted Guard Captain, Frederick B01-061N
  • Duke of Rosanne, Virion B01-062HN
  • Gynophobic Swordsman, Lon'qu B01-071N
  • Child from Another Time, Morgan (Male) B01-088N
Here are the cards I listed before, pretty much the same as I posted before. Though I don't need Virion twice.

• Demure Dancer, Olivia B01-083R
  • Guardian of Roxanne, Cherche B01-084R
  • Blue-Eyed Panther, Stahl B01-066HN
  • Practitioner of Dark Arts, Tharja B01-082HN
  • Bipolar Archer, Noire B01-096N
Also these cards look pretty cool, not sure if these were already listed or new.... I'd like to know how much they cost each.

Last edited:
UPDATE/NOTE: I have extra Chrom sleeves from the pack I bought so I am also offering those up individually for collection or display purposes. They can be added onto any order for €.50 each. In a similar vein, I will be offering single Lucina and Gaius sleeves once they are released with Series 2. Chrom's sleeve art is the same as his Starter Deck exclusive card, and the Lucina and Gaius sleeves both us the image of their SR art from Series 1.

• Sacred Descendant, Lucina B01-055N
  • Amnesia-Stricken Tactician, Robin (Female) B01-058N
  • Warm-Hearted Guard Captain, Frederick B01-061N
  • Duke of Rosanne, Virion B01-062HN
  • Gynophobic Swordsman, Lon'qu B01-071N
  • Child from Another Time, Morgan (Male) B01-088N
Here are the cards I listed before, pretty much the same as I posted before. Though I don't need Virion twice.

• Demure Dancer, Olivia B01-083R
  • Guardian of Roxanne, Cherche B01-084R
  • Blue-Eyed Panther, Stahl B01-066HN
  • Practitioner of Dark Arts, Tharja B01-082HN
  • Bipolar Archer, Noire B01-096N
Also these cards look pretty cool, not sure if these were already listed or new.... I'd like to know how much they cost each.

Sorry for the delay! It's hard to do pricing research on my tablet. >.< I know some of those you listed are new but not all; I think Noire I had up before for sure, dunno about the others. I'm glad you found some more things you'd like, though. :) And since you'd be waiting for me to come home before finalizing, I hope the wait was not too much of a bother.

The 2 Rs are holo cards and those would be €7 each. All of the others follow the same pricing that I gave you before, namely €1 each for the Ns and €1,50 each for the HNs. 6 Ns, 3 HNs, and 2 Rs (all of your listed wants) would come to a total of €24,50.

No problem! Enjoy your holiday, I can wait

Also deal :) When the first images of the Fire Emblem cypher cards were released, I never thought I could get them for such a reasonable price. I'm really grateful you sell them to fellow FE fans. Send me a PM when you're ready to finalize the deal

Sounds great! :3 I'll set the cards aside for you and send you a PM with a full receipt, including shipment costs and my PayPal info, once I get home and have your cards ready to send.

Updated the OP with my Legendary Holo Collection cards available, including a full set of all cards and also some additional spare FAs and EXes. Also added a couple cards from my ROS pulls, but I'll get the rest of those up next week along with the rest of the English language cards I obtained during my trip.

Ah, sweet! I wonder how you had any idea I'd be interested in that card... I kid, of course, because everyone knows I have a weakness for Kyogre. :p The league promo holos that I have (the ones listed in the OP) are worth about US$3 a piece. I also have a few more holo energies from older sets that may be more or less expensive or of different types; if you'd like me to go through my binder and list those out for you, I'd be happy to, or if there's a certain type or cards you're interested in let me know. :)

I also have a holo water energy from Holon Phantoms at about the same valuation, though just those 3 loose energies (League Water, League Lightning, Holon Phantoms Water) is a pretty low valuation for the Shiny Kyogre, I would imagine. Let me know if there's anything else you're interested in, and maybe we can work out a deal. :)

No problem! Feel free to stop back if there's anything else you're interested in. :) I'd also be happy to just sell the holo energy cards to you if you're still interested in those, rather than looking for a more equal trade.

Back