Nintendo's E3 Digital Event Live Stream! [6/10]

Wait Im confused.. Kyogre and Groudon change forms during battle like mega?
so.. are they mega?

Oh that was a nice trailer~ I love Roxanne's redesign, and everything seems just a bit more polished than XY, graphically.

I loved Groudon and Kyogre - when Kyogre was swimming it looked amazing. It was really short, but from what I saw I really loved the new graphics in Hoenn!

The trailer is AMAZING! I just visited the website and they put up the Hoenn map. Once I saw it, I had to have it in my sig.

I MISSED IT. That's what I get for oversleeping...
I saw the trailer, but I would've liked it better if I saw it with everyone else...

Everything looks so much smoother and faster. But maybe that's because they sped it up, I dunno.
Did Sceptile just fire its tail like a rocket?!

Aaaaaa, I can't contain all this hype! Moar!

scattered mind said:
so.. are they mega?

I'm assuming they act the same way as Mega Evolutions, but since they're important to the story and aren't just cool formes, they're given a different name (and presumably, will Mega evolve with brand new items, not Mega Stones)

His Goominess said:
scattered mind said:
so.. are they mega?

I'm assuming they act the same way as Mega Evolutions, but since they're important to the story and aren't just cool formes, they're given a different name (and presumably, will Mega evolve with brand new items, not Mega Stones)

Perhaps they'll use the Red/Blue Orb instead? Or a version of the orb altered by Aqua/Magma for use in their master plan.

tumblr_n6ypir0CXR1tdqfllo1_500.png

What is this Gym ?

Kitana Coldfire said:
yammark said:

What is this Gym ?

Looks like Mossdeep, judging by the psychics and hex maniacs everywhere.

Oh , thanks . At first i think it should be 8th Gym , judge by the waterfall . But 7th Gym should be correct . Since Tate&Liza use psychic/rock pokemon .

Kitana Coldfire said:
yammark said:

What is this Gym ?

Aye, looks like Mossdeep Gym. Looks weird, though. The graphics looks so brighter than X/Y..

Roxanne looks cool, but I don't like the badge right next to her.

I just saw a small glimpse of my favorite city, Fortree City! Aigoo, can't wait!

Ok, ORAS releases November 21, and Smash Bros 3DS releases October 3? There went my hopes of being productive this semester...

Anyway, I'm glad that we got some new footage. Just enough to tease us, not enough to give anything away - basically it reminds me of the first XY trailer last January.

As for the release dates... I agree, it makes no sense that it releases a little later in Europe than Japan and North America. But thankfully I'm in North America, so I don't mind of course.

I just noticed something new on the map of Hoenn. Did y'all noticed the small, blackish kingdomlike island up northeast from Fortree City? Also, what's up with that forest route south from Fortree City? Looks so weird.

Windwhip said:
Kitana Coldfire said:

Aye, looks like Mossdeep Gym. Looks weird, though. The graphics looks so brighter than X/Y..

Hey, at least it looks like they aren't going with the spinning tile/teleport puzzle again. Seems like you have to navigate a maze of floating rocks/ orbs this time.

Lets see, November 21st is a Friday this year. Friday before Thanksgiving in the US to boot.

That was nice, gives the US kids something to play with during travel, and lets the older players have some playtime during a national holiday ^^

Back