'Nintendo Switch Lite' Announced: Cheaper and Smaller!

SableyeGuy

Aspiring Trainer
I just got a switch lol. I won’t get it. How’s it still a SWITCH if you can’t SWITCH it into the television?

Lechu v 2017

Pokemon connoisseur
Now if only they could make Pokemon Snap and digitally like they did for the Wii, and re-release the Animal Crossing games digitally we will be set

Honestly, a Snap remake would go great with the switch, no doubt. BUT, remakes, are not ORIGINAL.
~~~CHANGE MY MIND~~~

Nate the Boi

Aspiring Trainer
This was a great idea for people who love the mobile aspect to the switch and their mobile games. People who are complaining about it most likely already have a switch since it is just an inferior version of the original. The marked down price by $100 and the features its lost make it a great system for people who want a switch but don't care about the home console and enjoy the mobile games and portability of it. I will definitely buy the sword and shield version when it comes out to play the new game!

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
I'm actually pretty sure I'm gonna get one of these. I've wanted a Switch, but I'm not in a place where I can really justify spending that much on a games console, so this is something that's a good solution for me. I don't have a TV and I have no issue with the controllers not being detachable, plus it comes in one of my favourite colours (turquoise) so it feels like a win-win situation for me.

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
Im guessing that the SS version comes with the game... I hope to god that it wont be digital download only... but it will be.

Lechu v 2017

Pokemon connoisseur
This was a great idea for people who love the mobile aspect to the switch and their mobile games. People who are complaining about it most likely already have a switch since it is just an inferior version of the original. The marked down price by $100 and the features its lost make it a great system for people who want a switch but don't care about the home console and enjoy the mobile games and portability of it. I will definitely buy the sword and shield version when it comes out to play the new game!

But. When you already purchase a Switch, it just makes it pointless to buy another, but it's just a switch without home features.
more of a down-grade for me.

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Seems enticing, especially since I've been holding out on the Switch for some time now in the event of future models being released. The main factor that has been holding me back is the drifting issue that has been prevalent on many of the joy cons. I'll probably wait and see how the release goes and the overall review of the Lite. The turquoise color is quite beautiful, though :p

Lechu v 2017

Pokemon connoisseur
Seems enticing, especially since I've been holding out on the Switch for some time now in the event of future models being released. The main factor that has been holding me back is the drifting issue that has been prevalent on many of the joy cons. I'll probably wait and see how the release goes and the overall review of the Lite. The turquoise color is quite beautiful, though :p

I mean it is fine IF you do not own one, but buying a NEW switch, even though you have one, ESPECIALLY for it's colors is just blatant stupidity.

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
Hopefully the product development trend follows with a Switch XL EX+ Alpha 3