'Nintendo Switch Lite' Announced: Cheaper and Smaller!

Discussion in 'Beachfront Hangout' started by Water Pokémon Master, Jul 10, 2019.

1. SableyeGuy Aspiring Trainer
    SableyeGuy

I just got a switch lol. I won’t get it. How’s it still a SWITCH if you can’t SWITCH it into the television?

2. Lechu v 2017 The SHARPEST tool in the shed.
    Lechu v 2017

Honestly, a Snap remake would go great with the switch, no doubt. BUT, remakes, are not ORIGINAL.
    ~~~CHANGE MY MIND~~~

3. Nate the Boi Aspiring Trainer
    Nate the Boi

This was a great idea for people who love the mobile aspect to the switch and their mobile games. People who are complaining about it most likely already have a switch since it is just an inferior version of the original. The marked down price by $100 and the features its lost make it a great system for people who want a switch but don't care about the home console and enjoy the mobile games and portability of it. I will definitely buy the sword and shield version when it comes out to play the new game!

Lechu v 2017 likes this.
  4. His Goominess #sobblesquad
    His Goominess

I'm actually pretty sure I'm gonna get one of these. I've wanted a Switch, but I'm not in a place where I can really justify spending that much on a games console, so this is something that's a good solution for me. I don't have a TV and I have no issue with the controllers not being detachable, plus it comes in one of my favourite colours (turquoise) so it feels like a win-win situation for me.

5. Raven Zombie Dark/Ghost Trainer
    Raven Zombie

Im guessing that the SS version comes with the game... I hope to god that it wont be digital download only... but it will be.

Lechu v 2017 likes this.
  6. Lechu v 2017 The SHARPEST tool in the shed.
    Lechu v 2017

But. When you already purchase a Switch, it just makes it pointless to buy another, but it's just a switch without home features.
    more of a down-grade for me.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 1 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

GrandPanacea, Juliacoolo, Tails