• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Ninja foxes

The Golden Mewtwo

Currently crying because I'm a 16 year old senior
So the main idea of this deck is to compile damage counters on your opponents board that either make OHKO's come easy or KO pokemon like malamar or naganadel on the bench. Zoroark makes the deck consistant, while hitting for nice numbers at the same time. And without further ado, the decklist.

Pokémon:
4 Zoroark GX-SHL
4 Zorua-SHL
3 Greninja GX-FBL
4 Frogidier-FBL
3 Frokie-FBL
2 Tapu Lele GX-GRI
1 Shuckle GX-LOT
1 Ditto Prism-LOT
1 Magcargo-CES
1 Hoopa-SHL
1 Tapu Koko-SM30

Total: 26

Trainers:
2 Guzma
4 Cynthia
2 Acerola
2 Professors Elm's lecture
1 Copycat
1 Mallow
1 Super scoop up
1 Rescue stretcher
2 field blower
3 ultra ball
1 Pal pad
1 Timer ball
1 Multi switch
2 Choice band
2 Weakness Policy
1 Devoured field

Total: 26

Energy:
4 Double colorless energy
4 Water energy

Total: 8

Grand total: 60

Now I have made some weird and wacky choices with this deck, allow me to explain these choices, and why I see them valid.

1 Shuckle GX-
I decided that Shuckle GX would be a good Idea because your opponent has to have 3 energy attached to KO it. Now it is a two prize, not good at attacking, horrible GX attacker but triple poison is extra damage counters, and that's what really matters. It also stalls while you put damage on with Frogidier/Greninja GX. It isn't any good against Blacephalon and Malamar but you don't have to play it.

1 Hoopa-
This card is used for the same reason as shuckle, the only differences are that Hoopa has a little more use in that GX's can't attack it but Hoopa can't attack either (because we don't run dark energy).

2 weakness policy-
This is more of a preference card because it can be good or it is trade stuff. Weakness policy can be a great way to counter weaknesses, it could be Lycanroc, Sceptile, or decidueye that causes problems, and this can counter the free OHKO's that come with those weaknesses.

League Cup?
I went to a league cup last Saturday and came 4-1 in a best of 1 senior division. I had three others in my age division, two piloting Blacephalon and 1 piloting Malamar/Necrozma. I came first and I will tell you how I did it.

R1-Blacephalon (W) This round was simple. He played the Shedninja but two field blowers took that out. It is easy for this deck to take out Blacephalon decks because of the weakness.

R2-Blacephalon (W) Again, the same reason I won the first was because of weakness. She did not play the shedninja version of the deck so field blowers were for choice bands only

R3-Zoro/Deci/Tales (L) I lost this one because of my beginning hand. It started well, 4 basics, a trainer, all the stuff I needed then boom, marshadow. At first it was fine, but then I dead draw without anyway out. I was not able to get a single evolution the entire game, so he just took my pokemon out 1-2 at a time.

R4-Sceptile (W) This was my hardest win. It started well but I thought I was going to lose even with my weakness policy. Lucky for me, he discarded his field blower early so my policy's never left the game. It was the only reason I won.

R5-Lost march (W) I really made my opponent mad on this one. At the start I have a koko, which was great. T3 I flying flip for KO on 4 pokemon, 3 hopip and a natu. From there he couldn't get back up due to his loss of hopips, so the rest was a breeze.

Thanks and feel free to tell me your advice, thanks!

R3-

Back