• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Ninetales / Jolteon / Vaporeon

SRreplet51

Aspiring Trainer
Pokémon: 19
  • 4 Ninetales (Dragons Exalted, BW Promo #66)
  • 4 Vulpix (Primal Clash)
  • 2 Jolteon (AOR)
  • 1 Vaporeon (AOR)
  • 2 Eevee (AOR #63)
  • 2 Octillery (BRT #33)
  • 2 Remoraid (BRT #31)
  • 1 Mr.Mime (BRT #97)
  • 1 Jirachi EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 34
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 4 Level Ball
  • 4 Hypnotoxic Laser
  • 1 Super Rod
  • 2 Muscle Band
  • 2 Silver Bangle
  • 1 Dowsing Machine
  • 3 Virbank City Gym
  • 4 Professor Juniper
  • 3 N
  • 2 Skyla
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 2 Bridgette
  • 1 Hex Maniac
Energy: 7
  • 7 Fire Energy
Strategy:

The strategy is pretty classic use Hypnotoxic laser to deal 70 or 120 damage, depending on the coin flip, with ninetales' hexed flame and add damage with Virbank, silver bangle, etc. However because ninetales is a stage 1 you have access to two more types in Jolteon and Vaporeon. Also level ball is extremely good as everything in this deck has 90hp or less even Jirachi EX. Bridgette is also good to search 3 basics you want. Octillery is used for extra draw power every turn. Would also like to say I'm not sure the playability of this deck but it's a fun deck.

Anti-Meta man

Aspiring Trainer
I played a deck similar to this at Fort Wayne Regionals, I actually dropped eeveeloutions and added sceptile Ex and a 2-2 line of Spinark-Ariados. This included blend energy and 2 fire, 6 grass. Because these two go hand in hand and sceptile virbank can basically one shot everything.

SRreplet51

Aspiring Trainer
I played a deck similar to this at Fort Wayne Regionals, I actually dropped eeveeloutions and added sceptile Ex and a 2-2 line of Spinark-Ariados. This included blend energy and 2 fire, 6 grass. Because these two go hand in hand and sceptile virbank can basically one shot everything.
Whoa I hadn't thought about that, it also seems like fun I might want to try it thank you.