• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

NidoPhan- masters (BR)

capncrunch

Aspiring Trainer
4-4 Donphan Prime
2-1-2 Nidoqueen RR
1 uxie
1 relicanth-sv
1 unown q
1 chatot -md

4 SSU
4 Reversals
3 candys
3 collectors
3 communications
2 bucks training
2 bts
2 bebes
2 PONT
2 epert belt
2 switch
1 luxury ball

7 fighting
3 rainbow
3 DCE

Usual strategy get a donphan up then a nidoqueen to constant heal and then keep the donphans going

here is my problem kingdra prime is kinda really big around me should i throw in an infernape GL- i have no lv x- or a rapidash gl- it has free retreat- or any other good basic fire pokemon that will help stop it.
I have an ambipom g that i hear is a good dialga g counter as it can one shot it but i don't know if it would slow down my deck any thoughts???
I think i might need more draw is bucks training a good idea?
thanks for any help

um ambi takes out garchomp C X..not dialga. and I kind of agree with theps as you can just heal the 10 you take with queen. you could put in a keckleon (assuming the one I'm thinking of/remember is not rotated out and not in triumphant). it's every type..so possibly quite useful

My son and I built this deck for upcoming BR's. Been testing it alot against Gengarplume and DGX. We just cannot seem to beat those decks consistently.

One thing that helped has been Regice. Against Gengarplume you are able to get Trainers and Supporters out of your hand. Against DGX you are able to get things active you can knock out, which once DGX is all powered up you will almost never knock him out.

The rainbow energys are a good idea as i have no energy search so it doesn't matter. What about a blaziken FB at that point then? That way i can do decent damage to a dialga and i can leave it on the bench to either stall/ slow down kingdra prime???
The only problem i run into with regice is that if they bring it foward it stalls for a while. and im kinda locked to them setting up.
I have been trying this deck w/o the rainbows and w/o the blaziken but i feel it needs moar draw power.
Thanks for the rainbows that is a really good idea.

P.s. at the battle roads today someone told me to tech a machamp line in to counter SPs like 1-1-1 or 1-0-1 but i feel that might just slow down my deck too much.

Back