Ruling Nidoking BET

Emperor

???
LV.59 - Fighting - HP130
Stage 2 – Evolves from Nidorino

Poke-Body: Territorial
When your Active Pokemon is damaged by an opponent’s attack, place 2 damage counters on the attacking Pokemon. Even if you have multiple Territorial Bodies in effect at the same time, the number of damage counters placed is 2.

[C][C][C] Power Hurl: 60 damage. If your opponent has any Benched Pokemon, this attack’s base damage is 30. In this case, this attack also does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon.
[F][C][C][C] Giga Horn: 100 damage. Flip 2 coins, if both are tails this attack fails.

Now my question is when i'm using Nidokings' Giga Horn, if i flip 2 coins and get 1 head would giga horn still work or would the move require me to get at least 2 head flips for the attack to work, because the way the it is written is confusing me.

Well, I'm not 100% sure, but I do believe if you get one heads, you can still do 100 damage. I think that only 2 heads, then it does nothing.

It says it right on the card... If BOTH coin flips are tails, then the attack does nothing. 1 Tails and 1 Heads = OK/2 Heads = OK.

BTW crazedjustice, it does take 4 energy...

Taylor45 said:
It says it right on the card... If BOTH coin flips are tails, then the attack does nothing. 1 Tails and 1 Heads = OK/2 Heads = OK.

BTW crazedjustice, it does take 4 energy...

Oh, I know, I just like Nidoking. I don't play to win that much, I play to have fun. Also, I love just including my favorite pokemon in the deck.

Back