Next Wave of Poke Ball Tins Features Dusk Ball!

SableyeGuy

Aspiring Trainer
Ooh I might buy one of those. These look really nice. But every time I see one, there's a dent in it. Also they just recycle random theme deck coins that nobody cares about.

CharizaedXbest

Aspiring Trainer
how about
and this is just a suggestion
make the ball-tins a little bit wider on the inside so one can sleeve 60+ cards in + room for dice and burn/poison/gx counters
so you know
at events people will WANT to show up with these?
just a suggestion

PatchampYoutuber

Aspiring Trainer
Generally dont buy these, the only one ive really jumped at in the past was the luxury ball because it looks gorgeous sat on my shelf, ill definately pick up a dusk ball providing hobby shops dont hike the price which they often do on these in the UK for some really bizarre reason. But id really love to see a Dream Ball in a future wave.

Poke_collector

Aspiring Trainer
Generally dont buy these, the only one ive really jumped at in the past was the luxury ball because it looks gorgeous sat on my shelf, ill definately pick up a dusk ball providing hobby shops dont hike the price which they often do on these in the UK for some really bizarre reason. But id really love to see a Dream Ball in a future wave.
That’s why I always shop online so I can get a better price than high street shops

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
I can't wait for people to open these not expecting a Steam Siege pack inside.