Next Pokemon Anime Series Titled 'Pocket Monsters,' Features All Regions

This is super cool. Glad to see that they are actually changing stuff up, if only a little.

So THIS is what they were building in that empty plot of land...

...a whole flippin' megacity!

considering the big tower in the background, the seaside city type setting, and the fact the galar region is based on the UK, i wonder if this'll be there version of blackpool hahaha

considering the big tower in the background, the seaside city type setting, and the fact the galar region is based on the UK, i wonder if this'll be there version of blackpool hahaha
No it's not in the Galar region. It's Vermillion City in Kanto.

i want a game which goes across ALL regions, thatd be awesome even if we did have to pay a lot more

with actual voices for characters and every character from games and the show too

I wonder if, after his victory vs. Kukui(as of now, in Japan), the plot of the upcoming anime pokemon series is becoming "Ash mentors comrade. Will comrade take Ash's lessons to heart, and achieve a successful journey?", meaning his companion, Go, is due to get training from Ash over the course of the Sw/Sh gen of the pokemon anime. That looks like a series that signals a protagonist change: from the journeyman that is Ash to the newbie nature of Go... Wait a second... Does that imply that Vermillion City/Galar is Ash's last dance in the spotlight?

^ If so, the main phase of Ash's pokemon journey could be technically over, as he takes the role of mentor on the upcoming leg of his adventures, but will the implied main protagonist shift hit the viewer numbers?

Last edited:
Back