Next japanese BW set? What do you wish for?

Tsukeo

Skitty is so cute! <3
This may seem stupid, but I want to discuss the next japanese BW set, that havent been announced yet. But I'll guess they will announce it mid-Feb/early-March, if they follow their normal "tradition".

I hope for these Pokemon's in the next BW set:
- Litwick, Lampent, Chandelure.
- Axew, Fraxure, Haxours.
- Yamask, Cofagrigus.
- Victini.
- Genesect.
- Pawniard, Bisharp.

Additional reprint I want:
Island Hermit.
Memory Berry.
Ancient Technical Machine: Rock
Windstorm.
Cessation Crystal.
Castaway.
Double Rainbow Energy.
Holon Energy.
Scramble Energy.
(that Stadium which takes ex. DCE and makes 'em only 1 (C).)

Discuss.

i hope they bring out the fossil pokemon from black in white in the next set and introduce a couple new fossil trainers so they are actually playable. There will probably be a single card legend of the third genie which might get added to our base set.
I would also like to see a playable card of that bug-fire type, that would be awesome.
Also a couple new stadiums would be cool, for reprints I think we might see memory berry and maybe bebe's but we will have to wait and see I guess

Are reprints confirmed? We just had reprints, I doubt we'd have better ones (like ones we should have gotten in CoL, zing!).

All I hope for is that they don't split this set up into two. They usually do that IIRC.

dmaster out.

^I thought they just split up the Japanese ones at the start of every series... I don't know of a time when they've split up any English one.
I think reprints are doubtful, because, let's face it, they would have given us all of what they wanted to in Call of Legends.

xD nearly all of your reprint hopes are from the http://google.com/ article that was recently published.

Anyways, I want to see if they are continuing with the LEGEND-ish cards that had Zekrom and Reshiram on the same card. And what we're supposed to call them haha.

If they reprint DRE and Scramble it will be by FAR the worst move pokemon has ever made. period. Yes let's give Gengar prime 3 psychic energy when they're losing, not broken at all....
I'm okay with the no primes/legends/level/ex thing. I think it makes the game more of the way it used to be. Also i'd like to see Lux Ball reprinted. I also wouldn't mind a card similar to Gardevoir Ex(psystorm) as a potential counter to Enboar decks that will likely become popular.

they reprinted gust of wind so why not energy removal or super energy removal. it not a reprint but a card under a different name. i hope for somthing that can attach multiple electric energies a turn...maybe a zekrom card

I was sort of dissapointed with the pokemon in the black and white sets. I'd like to see ononokusu and sazandora printed, but i just like dragons :p

I just want better cards in general.

I'm a little bit worried about the B/W set because the cards are about as good and have about the same amount of possible strategy as they did in Base, and I don't want to start over.

As much as we complain about it, we have a pretty nice metagame.

^ but we do need a change. we are getting rid of the fast meta which will be nice. if you dont play anything that is fast then its an auto loss. stage 2 decks are an auto loss in this meta and i would like to see them come back.

Stage 2 decks are nowhere near an auto loss to anything, and our Metagame is perfect I agree with LJ, I won cities with Stage 2, I mean seriously, they are faster than SP, they E-gain a Luxray and pass and I set up 4 Kingdras T1, I think we should get good cards, things that make faster deck, slowing down the meta, I have no interest in, that just makes everything easy and boring.

also multi energy should be reprinted.
IDK if i'm for or against a slower metagame, I like the sp but a change of pace is nice too. We'll just see how it unfolds.

Back