News! The Worlds decks decided.

uchihasasuke

Uchiha Sasuke
The Worlds decks have been decided, however i still don't know what decks made it apart from Mewtric. Here is a link the announcement http://www.op.pokemon-tcg.com/content/home/news/announcement14.asp They did mention the players' names but i don't know what decks they play. Can someone who know immediately post on this thread, i can't wait to know what decks made it. Hopefully LBS, Polistall and Flariados apart from Mewtric. I'm the fastest person to discover this :p

polistall? u gotta be kidding ~

it would probally be eeveelutions (jimmy), mewtric(jason), LBS (japan player) and lunarock (Finland)

everyone's gonna be intrested with LBS !

lol no you're not the fastest person. on the pokegym they found out like 2 days ago :p or something like that..

Anyway there's no way Polistall will make it since it didn't place in ANY age category that i know of. the 4 decks are

LBS (10- winner)
Mewtric (Ness, 15+ winner)
Eeveelutions (Jimmy Ballard (i think), 15+ winner)
Lunarock (horrible choice IMO) (11-14 winner)

Arcanine out.

RE:  News! The Worlds decks decided.

TYranitarFReak said:
isnt eeveelutions rogue? it does sounds rogue to me~
I wouldn't consider it rogue, it was played at worlds by some players, I consider it as an archetype, but without S?TM and pokemon retriever it will become a lot worse this format

all the others are pure archetype, what happened to the world of original decks :F

well, winning rogue have became archtypes, thats why u thinks that there's no original decks

eggs is 1 of the example, it WAS a rogue before but after it won nats, it became an archtype!

Back