News about Power Keepers (?)

Ardoptres

Too cool for u. Check my Japanese items!
Hi! :)
I'm a kid from Denmark. My age is 13.
I think that i not spell words that good.
So don't get mad! :p

I read on the front page, that we don't now much about the set "Power Keepers".
I know that there come over 100 new pokemons!
You probably (How to spell?) know some of them, like Munchlax, Manene (How to spell?) and other new baby-pokemons.
I'm not lying. :)

I hope it was good news, if you didn't know alresdy...

Lil Brother

Getting into the beach theme, Ash?
Most people are assuming Power Keepers will not have any new Pokémon. It will likely be just re-releases and maybe a few new cards from older sets.

Alchemist_Almighty

Don't camp the baby...
Most likely it will be a reprint set, much like Legendary Collection and even Base Set 2 was. They'll probably find the best cards from each of the EX sets that have been rotated out and reprint them, along with some new trainers and stadiums. We have most of the Japanese cards already, but they may throw in some cards we haven't gotten yet too, although I'm not sure exactly what those would be.

WPM is looking into it, and I'm sure he'll update his news when he finds something.

Ardoptres

Like I said. I'm not lying.
It's 100% sure.
The 'master' of pokemon in Denmark, Michael From, have told me himself.
He's work IS Pokemon.
I cant explain better in english.

Alchemist_Almighty

Don't camp the baby...
It's all possible, no one ever said you are lying. WPM has his sources too, and you might be mixing this set up with the Diamond/Pearl set that is in Japan. You could be right, and it's no offense to you, as I'm a doubting Thomas when it comes to info, but I'd rather wait for official news. Plus, I don't even know who this Michael guy is. I'm not saying you're wrong, I just take your information as another rumor until official word is released by the actual company.

Ardoptres

Actually it's possible that i'm 'mixing' it... :p
But i'm pretty sure, because I said that their had to come out some new pokemons soon, and he answerd (How to spell?) that their come new over 100 new pokemons at the next set.

Lil Brother

Getting into the beach theme, Ash?
Maybe he doesn't know what he's talking about. It's not unlike "official" people to confuse facts.

Flygon

I'm a girl :F
Just hope they don't reprint Blastoise ex or Pidgeot.... That way LBS would be alive again...

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
Im hoping for Pidgeot, Ninetales EX, Ludicolo and Magcargo to star in Power Keepers, cuz they were some of the best cards ever! I think that new pokemon will come out in Diamond Pearl Set, like how Hoenn Pokemon came out only in EX RS, not Skyridge.

(TYranitarFReak)

need politoed ex! juz 1 more~~
Master of the six kings said:
Praying for Abra and Kadabra to be in this set!

and pray for alakazam that has "damage swap" power :D:D old skool combos!

hope they will reprint all-time favorite card : pidgeot, blasty ex, admin, pow, swoop, blaziken ex TMTA, blaziken RS, delcatty RS, gardy RS, gardy ex, ray ex DR, steven's advice, desert ruins, island cave, ...

Jigglypuff13

I really need to change this
I pray for Gardy (Rs), Gardy Ex (Ss), Pidgeot (Rg), Desert Ruins, Blasty Ex (Rg), Admin, Pow!, Swoop!, Suprise! Time Machine, and Wigglytuff Ex (Hl). Or, new cards, or Abra and Kadabra, but that's never going to happen

PearlEden

Terrorist:P
I think in new set should come Zapdos* Moltres* Articuno* and Deoxys* (or Jirachi*)- there is only legendaries who they arent Stars

Alchemist_Almighty

Don't camp the baby...
I don't ever want to see Pidgeot again. It was almost like the steroid of Pokemon cards: Everyone had to run one in order to keep up with everybody else. Sure I used it, but only because it was stupid not to. But now that he's gone, I'm extremely grateful.

Pokemon-wise I'd absolutely love to see the Abra line back in the game. Exactly what was the reason he wasn't in? Something about the voice actor? In any case, yeah, a reprint with a new version of Damage Swap would be nice. Maybe you can only move damage to him or a Pokemon with damage on it already? I don't know. I want most of the ex's and stars to be original though.

Trainer-wise, Rocket's Admin would be great to see, along with Swoop! Teleporter and VS Seeker. Perhaps Life Herb as well? Gah, can't wait for the 27th of November...

Deepblue

Aspiring Trainer
The names of these sets keep getting worse and worse. Power Keepers? Oh yeah, that's very creative.

psyblazer_ex

#1 Demyx Fan!
Deepblue said:
The names of these sets keep getting worse and worse. Power Keepers? Oh yeah, that's very creative.

Ever heard od Duel masters?
they have power ranger esque set names

examples:stomp a trons of invinceble wrat

and shadowclash of blinding light.wth is a shadowclash?