New 'V Battle Decks' Featuring Gardevoir V and Victini V in May!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Feb 18, 2021.

1. signofzeta Aspiring Trainer
    signofzeta

Out of all Pokemon TCG products out there, the V Battle decks are the only product that nobody is scalping. For those who do, they are basically taking their money and lighting it on fire.

Which do you think is better? The V Battle Decks of today, or the Theme Decks between Diamond and Pearl and HS Unleashed?

2. lapisrabbit5 Aspiring Trainer
    lapisrabbit5

This entire game has a heart problem. Look how badly the Happy Meal toys were scalped. Literally kid toys in Happy Meals. Pokemon just needs to saturate this market a little bit so these scalpers can back off. Singles will be cheaper for collectors and people would be able to find product! It's not like it won't sell, it's Pokemon cards it will sell. Just flood the market already...

3. lapisrabbit5 Aspiring Trainer
    lapisrabbit5

The last V decks were scalped. Literally every product is getting scalped.

4. OVERGRO Pokemon is lyfe.
    OVERGRO

I just noticed this is another Level 1 deck. We still haven't got a Level 3 yet!

5. TokenDuelist YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
    TokenDuelist

Under the guise of properly releasing a decent deck for beginners they just wanna drag ya'll with a carrot sadly.

This nonsense is why I quit the TCG, it's so unfriendly to not only it's judges, but it's players as well.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?