Pokemon New Type Combo's?

Beowolf

Aspiring Trainer
yeah, that would be awesome. btw, i think Bidoof has a weird type... Normal/Water? y not make it just pure water? But that typing might make a difference and i wont want them pokemon creators to make Normal/Fire, Normal/Grass...well, you get the idea :(
I think Yanma's evo would be much cooler if it were a Dragon/Bug type. It will have resistance against fire ( the only bug who'd be able to do that haha )

Adamant Jirachi

- Wishful Thinker -
Well i personally don't think that there is enough really GOOD bug types

but introducing new cool bug types

eg. Dragon/ Bug [ Arcanine's Idea! ]

Imagine:

Bug/Dark
Bug/Ice
Bug/Fire?

WOW hey ;)

Arcanine 274

=/
If you mean there aren't any good Bug type Pokemon, Heracross is definately one. Megahorn and FP STAB is amazing. But besides that, no not really any :[

Arcanine out.

No Care

Aspiring Trainer
Post deleted. Banned for 5 days. Please be respectful of others, otherwise please do not post at all. ~DRK176

Boracay_Jason

Old Member
"Raises Eyebrow"
Off Topic=Why would you post this in a PUBLIC THREAD!!!
They don't need to know what you say!You've got to resppect people in Pokebeach!
Besides you didn't have aything to say that relates this topic which is a SPAM!

Topic Related (or whatever)=I like a Dragon/Bug Type (agrees with Arcanine) or a Water/Fire (I'm not WEIRD! Lol...) and a Rock/Grass (I don't know if any pokemon has this type already)

No Care

Aspiring Trainer
Aqua Enigma said:
"Raises Eyebrow"
Off Topic=Why would you post this in a PUBLIC THREAD!!!
They don't need to know what you say!You've got to resppect people in Pokebeach!
Besides you didn't have aything to say that relates this topic which is a SPAM!

Topic Related (or whatever)=I like a Dragon/Bug Type (agrees with Arcanine) or a Water/Fire (I'm not WEIRD! Lol...) and a Rock/Grass (I don't know if any pokemon has this type already)

l would like rock/grass 2 !
It would have been an ancient Plant pokemon that needs to be created from a fossil !*Gets slapped by a Cradily for his creative idea !*

Lieutenant Houndoom

Back from the...
Wow.  Someone who might rival my sarcasm.
Well, I remember there was a dead thread about 4 months ago about types not done yet.  PMJ made a list. Let's see...
     Bug Dar Drg Ele Fgt Fir Fly Gho Gra Wtr Rck Psy Poi Nor Grn Ice Stl
Bug XX                XX       XX  XX  XX  XX  XX       XX       XX       XX
Dar      XX                  XX XX  XX XX  XX  XX       XX            XX
Drg            XX                 XX  XX      XX       XX                        XX
Ele                  XX           XX   XX      XX                                  XX
Fgt XX                 XX  XX            XX  XX      XX  XX                 XX  
Fir        XX            XX  XX  XX                XX                   XX      
Fly XX  XX XX   XX       XX  XX  XX XX  XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
GhoXX XX XX    XX            XX   XX                    XX               XX
Gra XX XX             XX       XX       XX  XX  XX XX XX         XX  XX
Wtr XX  XX XX   XX  XX     XX       XX  XX XX XX XX            XX XX
Stl
Rck
Psy
Poi
Nor
Gnd
Ice
Keep in mind, I haven't memorised the DP types, thus I won't get the lot.  I'll finish off later. Okay, they won't allow extra spaces. Never mind.

Lieutenant Houndoom

Back from the...
I didn't do it!

Stupid editing thnig...

Well, let's list it by hand.
Bug
BugxFlying
BugxSteel
BugxRock
BugxWater (more of these would be nice)
BugxGrass
BugxPoison
BugxGround
BugxGhost
BugxFighting

Dark
DarkxGhost
DarkxFire
DarkxWater
DarkxPoison
DarkxGrass
DArkxIce
DarkxFlying
DarkxRock

Dragon
DragonxWater
DragonxFlying
DragonxGRound
DragonxSteel
DragonxPsychic
DragonxGhost

Electric: Steel, Water, Flying, Ghost

Fighting: Bug, Grass, Water, Psychic, Fire, Poison, Steel

Fire: Dark, Flying, Fighting, Rock, GRound, Steel.

Flying: Everthing but Fighting. And itself.

Ghost: Poison, Electric, Dark, Ice, Dragon, Flying, Bug

Grass: Poison, Ground, Rock, Bug, Flying, Dark, Ice, Water, Psychic, Fighting

Ground: Rock, Water, Bug, Poison, Flying, Steel, Ice, Fire, Dragon, Psychic, Grass

Ice: Water, Ground, Grass, Psychic, Dark, Flying, Ghost

NOrmal: Flying, Water, Psychic

Poison: Grass, Bug, Flying, GRound, Fighting, Dark, Water, Ghost

Psychic: Grass, Dragon, Flying, Ground, Fighting, Water, Normal, Ice, Rock, Steel

Rock: Ground, Water, Grass, Bug, Psychic, Dark, Flying, Fire, Steel

Steel: Ground, Rock, Bug, Fire, Electric, Dragon, Psychic, Flying, Fighting, Water.

Water: GRound, Electric, Dark, GRass, Fighting, Rock, Steel, Flying, Bug, Dragon.

Adamant Jirachi

- Wishful Thinker -
Okay well thanks to m0nster1nc we now have listed EVERY POSSIBLY COMBINATION THAT COULD BE CREATED!!!!

Thanks To m0nster1nc veyr much for taking the time to list them :D

SO now that the types have been listed i think that poeople should chose which type combo's from each type would be the best to be made next.
EG from the firetype combo's i think that the combo of Fire/Steel would be the next coolest.

And yeah so you get the point, who else has any favourite combo's?

Once again Many Thanks to m0nster1nc for his AMAZING CONTRIBUTION to this thread

Adamant Jirachi

- Wishful Thinker -
ahaah....

my bad.....

but anyways i would like to see a Fire/Water Pokemon the most because i rekon it would be, and look AWESOME!!!!! :D

Adamant Jirachi

- Wishful Thinker -
a Lochness monster dragon thing would be pretty cool... but i think that it would be like an ancient rock crevass thing that comes out from deep within the earth's core and appears in the ocean, once every 20 years or so :D

rounin

Rouge of Pokemopolis
lapras -> lochness monster dragon (awesome!)

rock grass -> ram,yak, or maybe bison (evo for tauros)