New Sub Forums

MS Eeveelution

GM DracLord
.Everyone know about the rule in the Fan Creation..

I'm suggesting that PokéBeach add a new sub forum exclusive for Fake Set/Competition, With this they won't have to compete with Art Gallery

This does sound like a good idea. There are just way too many of both and it would help for them to be separated. I am with you on this one.

Kaishu said:
This does sound like a good idea. There are just way too many of both and it would help for them to be separated. I am with you on this one.

Just need the agreement of WPM i think...

I have always wanted a subforum for fake sets and competitions. And the good thing now is that never used to be around is that now you can do this without asking Bacon for permission! I'm with you here.

We are aware of the growing number of fake sets and competitions, and we do have a preliminary fix in the works, but in the grand scheme of our plans for the forums, it's on the back burner. There are things we have to get done first before worrying about that.

In the meantime, y'all'll just have to deal with it. If it gets _too_ out of hand, then bring it up again.

PMJ said:
We are aware of the growing number of fake sets and competitions, and we do have a preliminary fix in the works, but in the grand scheme of our plans for the forums, it's on the back burner. There are things we have to get done first before worrying about that.

In the meantime, y'all'll just have to deal with it. If it gets _too_ out of hand, then bring it up again.

I was hoping thats not the final answer

Well, Bacon probably has a life, and can't spend 24 hours on PokeBeach waiting for people to send him PMs regarding fake sets.

I do think this would be a good idea, as the first post of Fan Creations is flooded with fake card sets and competititons. But, the Fan Creations forum is already very divided.

You just need to wait. There are more important things to keep this forum running. You'll need to deal with this until it really becomes a problem.

I personally do not think this is nessisary. In my mind, subforums seem cluttered and unneeded. I still find things organized and clean in the fan creations forum.

Bacon isn't the only person who you can contact with questions guys. The idea of splitting the forums so that fake cards have their own forum has been discussed before, and it will be something we'll look into later.

I would expect you would need some _blanks_ to help you make those sets ;D

On Pokemon Acanthite Forums, you actually can get blanks made by Latios101.

So Holy Star, can we PM you instead?

I just love a place just for Fake Cards and Fake Sets. Maybe dump Fake Video Games into it though too? We could have around 30 pages of stuff.

Back