BW/BW2 New Screenshots. New Pokemon?

keannofausto

mijumaru lover.
bwshotssept1.jpg
bwshotssept2.jpg

Not huge, but felt I should post it :3 Things that may be of interest:

NPC saying Cheren, Bell, and you look fantastico and is saying goodbye
‘N’ talking about the black and white nature of Humans and Pokemon in a cave
Minezumi, Tsutaaja, and an unidentifiable pokemon doing an appeal (the smiley face is a MASK)
Gentlemen telling Black is ‘Dress Up’ was very elegant
S’all for tonight probably. Everyone sleep well.

Jayj4

Jayj4: JJ; Bagon
RE: New Screenshots.

Wow, I'm especially interested in the new Pokemon, reminds me of the mole pokemon, but his pose wasn't like that, i think it has pink hooves, or something like that at it's feet, that might be a clue

Renjil12

?

Yeah it does look like it a little, but Moguryu's pose is a liitle different

Jayj4

They are definitely teasing us.... :( You can't even see the body of it because of the clothing. I can see the hands a bit they are pink, and so are the feet, so it might be pink!

Jayj4

I think those are the feet, and it reminds me of mister mime for some reason, because of the pose, the colour and the hands

Timeshift

Aspiring Trainer

In addition to that, I just checked Tabunne and it has brown feet and small yellow-ish hands. The one in this screenshot has pink forelimbs, so it can't be Tabunne (even though I had the same idea at first). I've also tried to see if any of the currently-known pokemon have pink arms and legs, and none of them seem to match. I will therefore conclude that this is indeed a new pokemon!

Drakeman

Pokemon Hunter and Champion of Sinnoh
RE: New Screenshots.new pokemon?

Pink arms and legs? Now what kind of Pokemon would that be.

bdubs216

Pokemon Explorer

I think the only way that I can accept what the new pokemon are is when I see the Ken Sugimori illustrations, regardless of how they look in-game. The Blastoise illustration was what drew me in with Blue, and so on from there.

Professor Palutena

The Queen

What if the new Pokemon is the smiley face? I'd so nickname it "Wal-Mart". It looks just like their mascot.

Azu

Dragonair Bait

I like the speech bubbles. Much better than the "NAME: blah blah blah" thing they had going on before.

Dizzard

Aspiring Trainer

Considering the unknown pokemon is wearing a black belt that might hint that the new pokemon is a fighting type?

I know it's not a part of the pokemon but it still could be a hint...the stance looks fighter like too...

Whatever chance we had figuring out what the octopus and frog looked like, there's even less chance here....there's hardly any piece of skin left untouched. I bet they did that on purpose....

btw, what pokemon is that to the left that's mostly cut off? The yellow creamy tail?