New 'Premium Champion' Set, Blastoise Mega Battle Special Pack!

MasterGallade

Instagram: @theavalonlegacy
Yeah if that set isn't what the Generations booster packs are going to be, then who knows lol

Oh and that Blastoise HAS to be the one we're getting in one of those final Kanto starter boxes next year

Last edited:

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
I don't think it will be EX Mega Break Evolutions, I think it will be....

Shining Dark Light Team Rocket's Team Aqua's Team Magma's Team Galactic's Gym Leader's Team Plasma's Delta Species Gold Star Lv.X Prime Mega Break EX LEGEND! Of course the cards are also FA SRs. :p

This certainly is exciting! I don't doubt the rest of the world will get it since we also got Shiny Collection and Dragon Vault.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
So what's new here IDK. This is EX vs. M. vs. BREAK. Aren't all the BREAK sets confirmed to have all these. Other than the holo which won't be in English. What's so special about this? Oh well at least a set comes out less than a month after XY10 LOL hilarious :D

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Yeah if that set isn't what the Generations booster packs are going to be, then who knows lol

Oh and that Blastoise HAS to be the one we're getting in one of those final Kanto starter boxes next year
You make a really good point. No content from these has been revealed yet. However in Japan this comes out in April while we start to get Generation Boxes in February. However that just seems really unlikely with the given release dates.
Yeah, it definitely is a large set (I'm so excited! :D) but I don't really think we can compare it to Legendary Treasures since that was 2 separate Japanese sets (EBB and Legendary Holo) combined into one, and aside from RC specifically containing the Legendary Holo cards I don't see any other connections. And because of the sheer size of this new side set I don't believe it'll be combined with a regular set like Legendary Treasures was because it would be simply ginormous. It's certainly possible that these cards will end up becoming the special "Generations" boosters in the monthly promo boxes for 2016 like Blui predicted, and that's the most likely estimate I've seen so far.

That said, I don't know anything about Yu-Gi-Oh, so I don't really know what you're getting at there. :p I can only compare it to what we've seen with Pokémon and speculate based on that.
You make a great point. However this is being released in Japan around April while our boxes come out in February so I feel that is highly unlikely to release something in America BEFORE Japan. They might make some into promos for boxes and tins (Like we saw in the Legendary Holo Collection). Some might be in a set but maybe way later like XY11 or 12. Then some just won't be in English (for example were on like promo idk 100 while they are on almost 200).

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
It wouldn't be the first time that some cards were released in America before Japan. Pokémon cards are developed long before they're printed and released, so it's not like TPCi would have to make their own cards from scratch or anything. And if they are just reprints with different artwork and/or holo (like some people are speculating, and I think is a reasonable prediction though I don't know if I learn that way myself), then it would be even less of a big deal for the international community to get them first.

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
I have a feeling we wont get this set like how ENG didn't get any of the old Web VS Johto Gym Sets.

Videoland

Aspiring Trainer
If this is a EX battle boost (legendary Treasures) kind of set I really hope they at least give the EXes new artwork. I hope this is not pokémon TCG: generations as I was hoping it would be reprints of older generation, but this set have mega evolutions so its probably XY reprints =/ Would be very nice if it had FA versions of Mega Charizard, Venusaur and Blastoise thought..

swapforce1

Shaymin lover
That would be the best thing ever, considering the likely hood of this happening, as it is 131 cards, I don't think this will be a Japan only set! (Though I have been wrong before

if I can order this of Ebay I will , there might be a Shaymin (land) EX Soooo... Rest in Peace Wallet

Attachments

• ze memez.jpg
    ze memez.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 4