News New Pokemon To Be Revealed This Weekend, Likely Zeraora!

Volkner123

Better Pokemon trainer than Ash will ever be
Does nobody pay attention to Verlisify? He has been saying that the merchandise leaks have hinted at all of the Lycanroc forms, Sylveon, Magearna and several other Pokemon and they are hunting at both Zeraora and an new eeveelution
Sorry I meant hinting

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Does nobody pay attention to Verlisify? He has been saying that the merchandise leaks have hinted at all of the Lycanroc forms, Sylveon, Magearna and several other Pokemon and they are hinting at both Zeraora and an new eeveelution
In case you're out of the loop, Verlis ≠ credible source. Zeraora is 99% the Pokémon to be revealed, an Eeveelution on top of that makes zero sense. Zeraora would be the only logical reveal because it was datamined back when USUM data-mining was going on, another Eeveelution was not. It's just not probable...

Volkner123

In case you're out of the loop, Verlis ≠ credible source. Zeraora is 99% the Pokémon to be revealed, an Eeveelution on top of that makes zero sense. Zeraora would be the only logical reveal because it was datamined back when USUM data-mining was going on, another Eeveelution was not. It's just not probable...
But still the same merchandise leaks that leaked the Lycanroc forms is leaking eeveelution. Even if Verlisify is not credible at least he looks at stuff critically unlike some other youtubers who go off at any fake leak. Like that "Datamine" a while ago about the " Pokemon chemical and nuclear version s"

But still the same merchandise leaks that leaked the Lycanroc forms is leaking eeveelution. Even if Verlisify is not credible at least he looks at stuff critically unlike some other youtubers who go off at any fake leak. Like that "Datamine" a while ago about the " Pokemon chemical and nuclear version s"
well actually those leaks have been hunting at both an eeveelution and Zeraroa

Last edited by a moderator:

fleshrum

Cephalophore
Does nobody pay attention to Verlisify? He has been saying that the merchandise leaks have hinted at all of the Lycanroc forms, Sylveon, Magearna and several other Pokemon and they are hunting at both Zeraora and an new eeveelution
Why would anyone pay attention to that hate monger?

BrandonHappened

Ghosts and Fairies are kinda my jam
Absolutely no evidence whatsoever for an Eeveelution

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Absolutely no evidence whatsoever for an Eeveelution
Eevee is playing a major role in the film, lots of merch for Eevee is releasing with this movie, and this should be the movie that includes a next-gen 'mon (like Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, Zoroark Master of illusions, etc.)

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
Eevee is playing a major role in the film, lots of merch for Eevee is releasing with this movie, and this should be the movie that includes a next-gen 'mon (like Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, Zoroark Master of illusions, etc.)

That is nothing new. As a matter of fact, Eevee appears in every movie I believe and I don't think anyone is surprised they still make Eevee merch. I also believe Pidgeot appears in every movie but one I think, having a minor role in the Lucario movie (I think they worshiped it too).

We are sure there will be a new Eeveelution in the new game but the main fact is Eevee isn't a legendary Pokemon and Zeraora is so it gets more importance.

BrandonHappened

Ghosts and Fairies are kinda my jam
Why? Gen 8 isn't coming until 2019, that'll be next year's movie

CaptZero

Aspiring Trainer
Does nobody pay attention to Verlisify?

I don't, and I really don't think anyone else should. He's kind of a hypocrite, all the does is make click baited videos with very little good or useful information.

On the topic of this Pokemon... eh? I mean I don't hate it like some people do, nor do I love it. But it really just feels like they wanted to recreate the fandom that Lucario created.

Volkner123

Exactly

Why? Gen 8 isn't coming until 2019, that'll be next year's movie
I don't know the Pokemon Company wants to get the switch game in 2018 and we don't know if it will be a 8th gen game yet or not

I don't know the Pokemon Company wants to get the switch game in 2018 and we don't know if it will be a 8th gen game yet or not
I meant to say at the beginning "we" instead of "I"

Last edited by a moderator: