JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
The official Pokemon Twitter account has announced that a new trailer will release tomorrow, June 1st, with new information about Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet. The trailer will release at 6am Pacific Time.
No word yet on what we can expect from the trailer in terms of length or content. Will we see the box legendaries? This generation’s gimmick? Some new regional forms? It’s all a big unknown at this point, but it’s exciting!
What would you most like to see revealed in tomorrow’s trailer?

🚨 New #ScarletViolet trailer drops tomorrow! 🚨
You read that right, Trainers. Tune in to our YouTube channel at 6:00 a.m. PDT on 6/1 for the latest on Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet!
Make sure you’re subscribed and have notifications turned on...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Dragon

TheDragonEmpire
WOW! I've heard rumors about tomorrow's new trailer. It was true! I am getting impatient!

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
Why Game Freak announces a new game every 27th of February(aka Pokémon Day) and then waits for 3 months to reveal more?

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
I think that's pretty common for any game. You give an announcement that the game is coming and then some teasers and gameplay footage closer to release.

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
my predictions for the trailer:
- 5-6 new earlygame mons
- box legends
- region name and map, maybe a slight focus on a couple of towns/cities
-maybe something to do with whatever the gimmick for this region is
-release date

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
my predictions for the trailer:
- 5-6 new earlygame mons
- box legends
- region name and map, maybe a slight focus on a couple of towns/cities
-maybe something to do with whatever the gimmick for this region is
-release date
Your prediction was almost spot-on. But we still don't know what the region name is called, what the map looks like, let alone any gimmicks... At least we know the release date: November 18th, 2022...

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
Isn’t that pretty common for Pokémon games? iirc BDSP and PL:A both went a few months between their announcement trailers and the second trailers, and I think SwSh did too.
Yes, it is common. I was saying I forgot about these games until the other day, and then this was announced the next day. That was the weird timing for me.