New Pokemon Officially Announced, But It's a Glitched Image!

Coolpilot

Bisharps don't know 'bout my Togekiss
Advanced Member
Should be noted that the Pokemon has a page here.

Interesting that it's a Fighting type. Not sure what to make of it yet, really! ~Mysterious~

EDIT: Holy heck, I just realized how heavy it is. 257.9 lbs?! The proportions make it seem like a small 'mon, but that weight is really high.

As for my guess on filling in the blanks on the Pokemon's page:
'Only [Pokemon that this is a form/evo of] that have survived many battles can attain this [form/evo]. When this Pokémon's [helmet/skull, or maybe the green "blade"?] [shatt]ers, it will retire from combat.'

EDIT 2: Just realized what the Pokemon looks like when viewed from the side. Gonna go ahead and presume it's the rumored Sirfetch'd, and the weight is primarily from the giant leek sword (I was wondering why that part of the image was there...) & the shield. That would then make my above guess revised to:
'Only [Farfetch'd] that have survived many battles can attain this [evolution (presumably)]. When this Pokémon's [sword/shield] [shatt]ers, it will retire from combat.'

Last edited:

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Worst clickbait made by TPCi themselves. I tried recently and I got scammed then seeing this glitchy goofer there. (Sorry for the "goofer" thing BTW)

ShaQuL

@KabutoKingTCG
It's a Galarian Cubone as a musketeer. He's holding his sabre above his head.

While it does look like a Cubone to me too, it wouldn't be a musketeer, it could be a knight (as they are quite English) but the stereotypical musketeers wielding sabres were only in mainland Europe (especially France).

Zielo

Caught 'em all.
I'm definitely seeing the Farfetched evolution on its side now... I'm thinking the Rotom cry is "whoops, a Rotom possessed our system and glitched everything!"

zzzeraora

Aspiring Trainer
I'm embarrassed at the people guessing something with cubone. THAT'S A LEEK, How could it be more obvious???

The Fish

0.o
While it does look like a Cubone to me too, it wouldn't be a musketeer, it could be a knight (as they are quite English) but the stereotypical musketeers wielding sabres were only in mainland Europe (especially France).

That’s fair. It would be cool to see Galarian Marowak in a full suit of armour.

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf
It's clearly a MissingNo. rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise.

bOkKsBA.png

I'm definitely seeing Sirfetch'd, but you have to rotate it 90 degrees clockwise. It has a long leek sword, some kind of leafy shield, a black "mask" around its eyes, a buff, white body, and tiny feet. I guess they dropped the Flying type because it got too heavy.

iSYzn1K.png
<- It will probably look less derpy than this.

Last edited:

Zero Umbreon

Pyromaniacal sorcerer
What are you all talking about?
This is clearly Missingno’s secret evolution, Missingyes.

I can’t wait for the final stage evolution, Missingihavenoidea

Gonna be fun!