New Pokemon Officially Announced, But It's a Glitched Image!

Discussion in 'Beachfront Hangout' started by Water Pokémon Master, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

2. ronangorski Aspiring Trainer
    ronangorski

Galarian Cubone lol

3. Coolpilot Bisharps don't know 'bout my Togekiss
    Coolpilot

Advanced Member Member

Should be noted that the Pokemon has a page here.

Interesting that it's a Fighting type. Not sure what to make of it yet, really! ~Mysterious~

EDIT: Holy heck, I just realized how heavy it is. 257.9 lbs?! The proportions make it seem like a small 'mon, but that weight is really high.

As for my guess on filling in the blanks on the Pokemon's page:
    'Only [Pokemon that this is a form/evo of] that have survived many battles can attain this [form/evo]. When this Pokémon's [helmet/skull, or maybe the green "blade"?] [shatt]ers, it will retire from combat.'

EDIT 2: Just realized what the Pokemon looks like when viewed from the side. Gonna go ahead and presume it's the rumored Sirfetch'd, and the weight is primarily from the giant leek sword (I was wondering why that part of the image was there...) & the shield. That would then make my above guess revised to:
    'Only [Farfetch'd] that have survived many battles can attain this [evolution (presumably)]. When this Pokémon's [sword/shield] [shatt]ers, it will retire from combat.'

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
  4. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

Worst clickbait made by TPCi themselves. I tried recently and I got scammed then seeing this glitchy goofer there. (Sorry for the "goofer" thing BTW)

OVERGRO likes this.
  5. The Fish Smells very fishy
    The Fish

It's a Galarian Cubone as a musketeer. He's holding his sabre above his head.

Alexandraka likes this.
  6. ShaQuL That's what I do, I clown on you.
    ShaQuL

While it does look like a Cubone to me too, it wouldn't be a musketeer, it could be a knight (as they are quite English) but the stereotypical musketeers wielding sabres were only in mainland Europe (especially France).

7. Zielo Caught 'em all.
    Zielo

I'm definitely seeing the Farfetched evolution on its side now... I'm thinking the Rotom cry is "whoops, a Rotom possessed our system and glitched everything!"

Coolpilot likes this.
  8. MarshalBry Shaym' on you
    MarshalBry

If this is Sirfetched getting leaked (or 'leeked') then Nintendo made the ultimate pun

9. Skylite Aspiring Trainer
    Skylite

Galarian MissingNo.

10. zzzeraora Aspiring Trainer
    zzzeraora

I'm embarrassed at the people guessing something with cubone. THAT'S A LEEK, How could it be more obvious???

11. Liking this comment for the Leek pun

12. Definitely Sirfetch'd

13. The Fish Smells very fishy
    The Fish

That’s fair. It would be cool to see Galarian Marowak in a full suit of armour.

ShaQuL likes this.
  14. Mysticvulpix Just be chill
    Mysticvulpix

I mean, the image is glitchy as freak, to the point that we barely see what it could be, but sure, call it how you want.

15. Nekoban Ryo Schizoid Manchild
    Nekoban Ryo

It's clearly a MissingNo. rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise.

[​IMG]

I'm definitely seeing Sirfetch'd, but you have to rotate it 90 degrees clockwise. It has a long leek sword, some kind of leafy shield, a black "mask" around its eyes, a buff, white body, and tiny feet. I guess they dropped the Flying type because it got too heavy.

[​IMG] <- It will probably look less derpy than this.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
  16. The-Kaiser Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
    The-Kaiser

Maybe there Making Missingno canon?

RisingRaichuu likes this.
  17. Zero Umbreon Pyromaniacal sorcerer
    Zero Umbreon

What are you all talking about?
    This is clearly Missingno’s secret evolution, Missingyes.

I can’t wait for the final stage evolution, Missingihavenoidea

Gonna be fun!

18. Lechu v 2017 Trash monkey
    Lechu v 2017

Missingno?

19. Jeff Stratford Aspiring Trainer
    Jeff Stratford

It’s got to be sir fetched but I can totally see the cubone now. At first I thought people were crazy

20. sagen888 Shine on You Crazy Diamond
    sagen888

I would be very surprised if they did this, although it's a cool idea!

The-Kaiser likes this.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

GrandPanacea, Juliacoolo, Tails