New player, Need help making a deck...

EpicallyFailing

Aspiring Trainer
Hey just got into Pokemon with my friends kids trying to help them out with making a deck, we only have cards from the latest 2 sets (sword and shield, and rebel clash) 2 of each of the V and Vmax aside from snorlax vmax (none of them) and 4 of all the others, i have been looking online for deck ideas, but there really many ideas with that kind of restriction.

This isn't where you'd put this (put it in PTCG Comp Play next time)

but I'll gladly help out. I do have a couple questions here.
-Are you saying you have 2 of each V and VMAX (except snorlax) from those sets? Thats quite a list if so.

Look online for decklists of whatever you like the most, quite possibly and unfortunately you're gonna likely have to buy singles/staples, like Dedenne GX and Crobat V (when that releases), among the massive pile of nessecary other Pokémon/Trainer cards.

Hope this helps to a degree!
-Xeno

yeah that's what i mean i have 2 of each aside from snorlax never managed to pull 1. we don't have a singles store around here and i hate ordering online.

yeah that's what i mean i have 2 of each aside from snorlax never managed to pull 1. we don't have a singles store around here and i hate ordering online.
Unfortunately ordering online is the only way to efficiently get singles.

Back