Ruling New (oldest) fossil with old fossils

supermattdab0ss

Sylveon is da b0ss
So if you are like me tou have been following the Ultra Prism news. We saw we are getting Ramparados and Blastidon with the old basic fossils. So the old armor fossil can pick out the new shieldon (stage 1) and then can it evolve to old blastidon (stage 1) because it says evolves from shieldon? And also can the old restored shieldon evolve to new stage 2 shieldon? I am curious to see how this rules. Thanks!

So if you are like me tou have been following the Ultra Prism news. We saw we are getting Ramparados and Blastidon with the old basic fossils. So the old armor fossil can pick out the new shieldon (stage 1) and then can it evolve to old blastidon (stage 1) because it says evolves from shieldon? And also can the old restored shieldon evolve to new stage 2 shieldon? I am curious to see how this rules. Thanks!
1) The new Shieldon evolves from "Mysterious Fossil" not "Armor Fossil" or "Armor Fossil Shieldon", meaning the new one can only be brought into play through evolving Mysterious Fossil
2) Yes, Bastiodon evolves from "Shieldon" so it can evolve from any Shieldon card, no matter how that Shieldon is brought into play

1) The new Shieldon evolves from "Mysterious Fossil" not "Armor Fossil" or "Armor Fossil Shieldon", meaning the new one can only be brought into play through evolving Mysterious Fossil
2) Yes, Bastiodon evolves from "Shieldon" so it can evolve from any Shieldon card, no matter how that Shieldon is brought into play
Ok thanks. So if I used armor fossil, I could get any shieldon, StS or UP?

Back