New Mod/Med Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashtavakra

Overlord
Here's an example of my anger with some of the admin on this website.
I am currently unsure where to post, because I'm certain this thread will get closed immediately because a majority of the admin on this site suck at doing their jobs. For lack of better terms.

"You have received a warning.
To: ashtavakra

Dear ashtavakra

You have received a warning from the staff of PokéBeach.com Forums. Please make sure to use proper spelling and grammar in the future. Thanks "

Here's a mind blowing idea for future reference, and I know I am not the only person that feels this way. How about when somebody has found to have done something against forum rules/regulations, the admins PROVIDE A LINK to exactly where we committed the violation in website rules. Instead of just telling us we did something wrong and doing nothing to guide in the direction of fixing our issues, take your responsibilities to the next level and strive to make this online community a better place to be. Don't just use your superior privileges to become and online nazi-like police officer. I apologize that I am not an English professor and I don't use 100% proper grammar all the time. Thank you for your time. :)

First off, some of the "admin". I am the only admin here. If you have an issue with a moderator or super moderator you need to take it up with me. They all report to me and I hold them accountable. Secondly, you can click your warning level on your profile and see a link for which post you were warned for. It also tells you which moderator issued the warning and at what time. Would a rules explanation right there be a nice idea? Sure. It's something that might be able to happen, but in all honesty our rules aren't that hard to follow. Most of it is common sense.

Now, I think your main issue here is the warning for spelling and grammar. I reviewed the post in question and did not think it merited a warning. It has since been removed and appropriate action will be taken. I can see why you are disagreeing with it, but in the future these issues can be brought to my attention rather than insulting the people that did not even have a part in this.

>get warned for not using proper s/g
>complain about it
>use perfect s/g in the complaint
>imply that proficiency in English is required to use proper s/g

Seriously man, it wasn't like you got banned. Lighten up.

If it bugs you that much, consult the mod who warned you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back