New 'Melmetal-GX Box' in February!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Nov 4, 2018.

1. DarkMatterGaming "Wait, he's not dead?"
    DarkMatterGaming

inb4 melmetal is meta defining

Hawlucha22 likes this.

2. Hawlucha22 Aspiring Trainer
    Hawlucha22

I have a gut instinct that it won't be good but it could surprise me, still hyped for it tho

3. blahblahbal Aspiring Trainer
    blahblahbal

I'm pretty sure they're actually 891 and 892. Unless that was completely fake.

4. The Almighty Bidoof Aspiring Trainer
    The Almighty Bidoof

Those are its ID number. They're used for the purposes of sorting files. Zeraora's for example is 888 for example (gaps are frequent for the record). Here's a post from Joe Merrick (web-master of Serebii) about it https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRo...nd_is_a_generation_7/?st=JMIDHYZI&sh=9231d1e1 and here's the tweet from Chrales (a frequent GO data miner) further confirming their dex numbers https://twitter.com/Chrales/status/1055927489590116352

5. Adiromit Aspiring Trainer
    Adiromit

I wonder how Meltan will evolve into Melmetal,their must be some wierd ability for conditioning its evolution(based on the fact that it is the first Pokémon to evolve by fusion of many )

6. Alex Sableye Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
    Alex Sableye

They aren't even good GXes for the most part.

7. Liebad Sun eater
    Liebad

Is it? How about magneton, dugtrio, or even, maybe, zygarde?

8. The Almighty Bidoof Aspiring Trainer
    The Almighty Bidoof

Zygarde doesn't evolve :p. I don't see any real reason to require gimmick to evolve it. Especially if Dawn Wings, Dusk Mane, white/Black Kyurem, Z50, Ultra Necrozma, and Z100 are basics.

9. IvanAipom93 Ice/Electric type member
    IvanAipom93

This Pokémon is so unique that I'm expecting a unique mechanic in a unique card. Wishing for something meta-defining is always a thing (and I love Steel), but I would be satisfied with at least a very particular effect that suits Meimetal a lot, like Ditto Prism Star does. I love attacks / abilities that suits the Pokémon.

10. blahblahbal Aspiring Trainer
    blahblahbal

Does that confirm that they're gen 7 though? Not really. Look at Victini. :p.

Then again... I don't know how they'd do the regional dex numbers. With Meltan having an evolution, it'd have to be -001 and 000. Lol.

11. The Almighty Bidoof Aspiring Trainer
    The Almighty Bidoof

All Pokemon with Asset ID #s starting with the number 8 are in Gen 7.

12. Fafnirchaos Aspiring Trainer
    Fafnirchaos

Question: Will we get this in February or is it going to be released in japan first. Also has TCG ever gotten a simultaneous release of cards in all regions? or are we always going to be waiting on cards that are already released in japan.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 2 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?