New 'Mega Charizard Box,' 'Krookodile-EX Box' Announced! [5/5]

Seriously, no figure?

I was hoping we'd get a mega charizard EX box sometime with a figure because wow Kaiyodo.

but I guess I can throw that hope out the window.

TokenDuelist said:
Seriously, no figure?

I was hoping we'd get a mega charizard EX box sometime with a figure because wow Kaiyodo.

but I guess I can throw that hope out the window.

Agreed. This is pretty disappointing news, makes me wonder whether TPCi's given up on Kaiyodo figures entirely, since TCG box + Mega Charizard figure = $$$. I might get it for the jumbo promo and fairly cool LTR Charizard, but hey. We're almost definitely getting M Charizard X EX in a tin this fall due to his popularity.

Hopefully our Mega Charizard EX promo will have alternate artwork. I don't really like the artwork for the current one. I also hope we get a Mega Charizard Y tin to go along with the Mega Charizard X Box

They call it a Mega Charizard box, I wonder if we'll have two versions, one for each Mega Charizard. Don't know what kind of promo it would be for each though, assuming it's a different one.

It would be nice to see some figures too. Maybe they'll be in tins if they make them.

I saw that the Krookodile EX one has an attack that does 130 damage. I hope they release Mega Evolution tins soon, not just EX tins. I got the Charizard EX Box from Target, similar to the Garchomp EX Box. When will the Krookodile EX box be released? (The boxes that have the ex, then a jumbo promo ex, and 4 assorted boosters.) The boxes are around 20$ each. Hopefully I'll save up enough money to buy all 3 at the same time: Krookodile, M Charizard X, and M Charizard Y. That'll be 60 dollars.

I still wonder what they're doing for the M Charizard X and M Charizard Y boxes for promos. I'm hoping not just reprints of a card like the dummy version showed. Given the Krookodile EX box I hope the promos are from the release that Krookodile EX came from. Maybe Meowstick and Shiftry, it'd make sense given they were also in Flashfire itself. Of course then I'd need two of those Meowsticks....

Back