New Layout

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I need some opinions. What would you guys like to see as a new layout? Just give me anything you would want to see, maybe even some examples. I don't want to do another three column layout, though.

Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Here is what I have so far. Note that the drop-down menu is only a sample, as is the text. Also, the drop-down menu will be orange, not blue.

This is only a sample of the design. It is not the actual menu.

http://pokebeach.com/news/lala.JPG

Plasmarc

Random person of D000M
Looks good, but the content page is so open, I kinda get lost in the text... as odd as it sounds, I think you should do something with bubbles in the layout, like have the 'News' 'TCG Sets' ect in little different sized bubbles... eh, it's an idea

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Remember WPM at christmas and last summer you said you would work on the scans and they never got done. I know you don't have alot of time to spare and I hope you can get them up this year. The sets I hope you can get up are the base set the jungle set and fossil set.:)

Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I got up the Modified Scans and I worked my butt off finishing them. :p I had no time for the other sets. Now I do.

elyorchh

Aspiring Trainer
really ... really... I like more the 3 columns layout that the new one... maybe if wouldnt be so square, work better.... im agree that the site need a redesign of the logo.... maybe a header more atractive too.... i prefere dont mix real photos with pokemons.... i prefer all cartoon... :) ... i dunno... if just letme try ... this weekend to see if I can do someting....

ChanseyMaster

OH HAY LOL
yeah, right now i'd say that the old layout is better. I think the navigation bar is a good idea, but otherwise the block of workds just takes up too much space.

Pokeflames

Master of Fire Pokemon!
I would like if there was at least one colum on the right. I agree you should get a new logo.

Flame Claw

Blue, dressed in black
RE:  New Layout

mystery said:
Scince this website is called pokebeach, why don't you use an underwater backround?

Good idea.

I was thinking of something completely different, with a different colour (different shade of blue backy, and that stuff)

PKM4

League Leader - Tournament Organizer - Professor
The layout you have right now is way better than the new one.