Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hi fam! This is a follow-up to the hacking announcement.
The new layout is live — and it’s mobile-friendly! I sporadically worked on it during the pandemic, but never intended to launch it this early. There are still bugs and flaws I am ironing out (including all those ads), so please forgive any issues right now.
You can comment under news stories again! This wasn’t a feature I expected to return this soon. We worked around the clock to re-program our forums to work with our news software, so we’d love it if you register a forum account and comment below!
The forums have reopened and I have upgraded them to the latest version. However, existing forum members will need to...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

bbb888

Same user name as my Pokémon YouTube channel
Stay strong, my friend! As I messaged you on Twitter earlier, Tough times don't last but tough people do!
Those Team Rocket hackers can blast the heck off

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
It's alive! Glad to see the site coming back together and to be able to read the comments on the articles again.

Thank you for all you do, WPM!

bunnybird12

Aspiring Trainer
Really sucks that this happened. Sad that there are people out there who want to destroy things like this. Hoping for the best!

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Hey! Glad to see the comment sections are back, and that things are slowly but surely starting to take shape again.

It was very sad to see what happened- the nightmare that had to have been to deal with this must have been nuts to go through. Here's hoping whatever recovery and action can be taken goes well! If you read this- Thanks for all you do, WPM, this site has been a huge part of my life for the last six, seven years or so.

Here's to the good things that lie ahead.

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
MAN, this new layout is sleek! I'm loving all of the work you've put in to restore the site! Keep up the awesome work, and congrats on recovering so fast!

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
So happy to see things getting back on track. Sorry for what happened, here's to many more years and years of Pokebeach to come.

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
Glad that the site's back online! I don't post here as much as I usually do, but I still enjoy reading the articles anyhow.

FilpACoin

The Best Typo
Phew, glad to have you back! I'm surprised I haven't seen more people in the TCG community talking more loudly about this. I didn't even know before now how long and dedicated the site's history has been.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
I, like everyone else, is so glad that the forums are back, and the new layout will take some getting used to. But, it looks really good from what I've seen so far.

Just going to take some getting used to, is all.