New Knockout Tins Featuring Exclusive Darkrai, Mimikyu, Snorlax!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We have received multiple reports that Hobby Lobby stores are carrying a new trio of tins! They feature exclusive holofoil versions of Darkrai from Darkness Ablaze, Mimikyu from Darkness Ablaze, and Snorlax from Rebel Clash.

Mimikyu-Tin-Hobby-Lobby-155x200.jpg

Darkrai-Knockout-Tin-Hobby-Lobby-161x200.jpg

Snorlax-Knockout-Tin-Hobby-Lobby-158x200.jpg

Snorlax-Knockout-Tin-Hobby-Lobby-Inside-154x200.jpg

Continue reading...

I mean at least they come in a tin, but why would I buy these over regular tin products?

Are you sure it's Dollar Tree and not some other dollar store? Every Dollar Tree I've ever seen doesn't sell any products over $1, unlike Family Dollar and Dollar General.

?

Last edited:
Huh..? These cost the same as a 4-pack tin, even though they come with only 3 packs..
I understand why this is confusing, but aren’t these tins just the most recent in a long line of tins of this nature? What about the Dragonite/Salamence and Gardevoir/Blissey tins? For that matter, what about the tins featuring Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Machamp, Gengar, and Gyarados that were available from the Pokémon Center for $12, in addition to being available several other “non-primary” venues?
Of course, just because I know all the tins I mentioned EXIST doesn’t mean I’m an expert on them. All I know, besides the existence of these tins and the prices that the Pokémon Center sold its tins for, is that I saw some Dragonite and Salamence tins for $18 at Cracker Barrel last time I went to one (at some point this year) and that a few years before that I remember seeing the Machamp tins I mentioned at the same Cracker Barrel for a price I cannot remember.
EDIT: I only just saw the one from Dollar General, which is MUCH more reasonably priced. My guess is that the retailers themselves CHOOSE the prices they sell these products for, not being PROPER retailers of Pokémon TCG products since they have EXTREMELY limited product ranges consisting largely (if not primarily or even exclusively) of products of this nature. But again, I am not the expert here.

Are you sure it's Dollar Tree and not some other dollar store? Every Dollar Tree I've ever seen doesn't sell any products over $1, unlike Family Dollar and Dollar General.
Yeah sorry I thought I typed Dollar General but had a brain fart. Doesn't help I posted the update right outside a Dollar Tree. XD

Back