News New 'Knock Out Collections,' Legendary Beast Blisters in Stores!

Marowhacker

@MarowhackerTCG on twitter
More US-exclusive stuff I expect. :/ If any fellow brits find these anywhere, let me know ASAP!

Spring Sun Warrior

Aspiring Trainer
I liked the older ones just for being able to get Phantom Forces packs, I'll definitely be looking to pick these up.

Another thought, the Tyranitar featured here could be a fun little deck in expanded with Wish Baton coming around. Rare Candy, Dark Patch, Wish Baton, this would be a faster deck than most people think.
what is wish baton? dont remember ever seeing that one and its name intrigues me thanks if anyone answers :)

Kyrushi

Squirrel
I went to both target and walmart and didn't find any other than the Greninja KO collection. I hope they didn't get bought out instantly in my area like Promo Lurantis did :/

Also, since when has Zoroark been 10 dollars? I pulled them like crazy a while back and they weren't nearly as valuable!! I wish I held onto them :(

Sethy79

Aspiring Trainer
At least this will guarantee a price drop for Zoroark (currently $10). If BKT doesn't rotate, I imagine people will be jumping all over these.

That's my thoughts exactly. I was hoping to pick up a few zoroarks. Now I might not have to break the bank for them.

CerberusAce

Aspiring Trainer
I liked the older ones just for being able to get Phantom Forces packs, I'll definitely be looking to pick these up.

Another thought, the Tyranitar featured here could be a fun little deck in expanded with Wish Baton coming around. Rare Candy, Dark Patch, Wish Baton, this would be a faster deck than most people think.
It would probably work with gallade because of the supporter gimmick but probably might get used at cities in expanded because darkrai and dark patch plus yevetal