Pokemon New idea for Pokemon game

DPaladinD said:
At some point in the franchise (maybe not Gen 6, could be later) I'd like to see them bring more differences between the versions beyond the differing Pokemon (though the areas in BW and the other added goodies in B2W2 are a good start).

Maybe tell the events of a gen's story from two established characters and you'd need to play both versions to get the whole story. After reading PokeSpe for some time now, I'm a little tired of the game characters being mute as we play as them.

I like the idea of different storylines, but a gameplay difference would be better.

I think Nintendo counts differing mascots as differing gameplay. That's about the amount of effort we've gotten in the past 16 years.

Perhaps for an event the battle is live action for a legendary Pokemon, with a Street Fighter health bar layout, but you can control the Pokemon, and you're looking down below, and you can press pause to access your bag and choose to capture it (and when the Pokemon's HP is down all the way, an option to K.O it or little button mashing game to increase the odds of capturing it in a Pokeball of sorts, this minigame being re-doable with the odds going down until at 0% and can be discontinued at any time). And you can put attacks to certain buttons (Like A would be Fire Blast, B would be Earthquake, etc.)

That would actually be pretty sweet. That's why I think it should be for the Wii. Not DS. It would be more expandable and it would be easier to button mash.

Back